PDA

View Full Version : The O.C and Degrassi TNG

THEOCLUVER
01-16-2006, 06:01 PM
who else likes them, there my favorite tv shows and im so obssesed i brought all the dvds

The O.C- the 3 season was slow but the safe harbor was good, out of season 2 the finale was excellent, marissa shoting trey was a great cliffhanger

Degrassi TNG- favorite episode is accidents will happen , where manny gets a abortion

Carowinds 73-03
01-16-2006, 06:39 PM
I love the OC but who is Degrassi TNG?

nickolas_adam69
01-16-2006, 06:52 PM
I absolutily love Degrassi TNG. it is my all time favorite show. i loved the old ones they showed in health class and these new ones are even better. i just love all the drama, it is so funny. especially the episode when jimmy got shot and made a constipation like sound. i've never watched the OC though.

sfft_2108
01-16-2006, 08:34 PM
Degrassi, The Next Generation. Its on the "N" - Noggin. I don't watch either, but all of my girl friends watch Degrassi TNG.

Kennywooddude
01-16-2006, 08:54 PM
I dont like the OC. Currently, I watch Degrassi on CTV cause they show never episodes first and they dont edit

Martin
01-16-2006, 09:24 PM
I enjoy The O.C. as well and have watched almost every episode. I wonder what will happen next season, as the four main characters will go to college.

tommyistommy
01-16-2006, 10:33 PM
I don't watch shows like that. My sister follows them though, and I know a ton of other kids who watch it, so it can't be to bad I guess. I only watched noggin for daria.

Bencerisback
01-17-2006, 05:34 PM
The only reason i ever watched Degrassi: The Next Generation was because we used to watch Degrassi Junior High in Human Growth (basically sex and drug ed.) in middle school, that was a few years ago. Then I saw Degrassi on Noggin while flipping through channels and was like WTF?!
- This show has some weird stuff, like that one kid using a penis pump. He then broke up with his old girlfriend and got his new girlfriend Liberty, who is also probably the ugliest girl on the show, pregnant. Its amazing how hot those girls got over the past few years, I mean wow they used to be so ugly.
- No I do not watch this show anymore, I saw an episode and realized how much it sucked.

The O.C. is pretty good I guess, that is bold coming from a guy, a straight one that is. Lots of good looking girls, sometimes funny, and for some reason its just good. It is definitely NOT the best show on tv

THEOCLUVER
01-17-2006, 05:44 PM
i recomend the tng episode accidents will happen, i agree some episodes suck ass, such as in season 5 together forever, where liberty gives up her baby, and craig leaves is on of the worst episodes

Bencerisback
01-17-2006, 06:09 PM
The best episode I have seen is the penis pump one, man that was hilarious.

James R
01-17-2006, 07:53 PM
I don't watch the O.C. But both Degrassi's (Old School and TNG) amuse me an incredible amount. So I sporidically watch TNG, and get updates from a classmate...