PDA

View Full Version : I Can't Take It Anymore!

Matt M
01-27-2006, 11:06 PM
Hello. Some rich kid in my area made a website to advertise her bat mitzvah, which is the jewish equivilent of confirmation. The family hired a company since they're rich, and in the video she lip synchs to herself while sitting on her Hummer and walking around the local mall. I really need to get the hell out of here.

http://www.jessiesbatmitzvah.com/html/my_video.html

Oh yeah sometimes the site doesn't like Firefox, and I'm sorry if this isn't very funny. I just found it funny because of how rediculously terrible it was.

CoasterJunkie
01-27-2006, 11:11 PM
Actually, they didn't hire a company to do this, it's her DAD's company. When I first saw that I was sure it had to be a joke, but when I found THAT gem...yeah, not cool.

Matt M
01-27-2006, 11:13 PM
Actually, they didn't hire a company to do this, it's her DAD's company. When I first saw that I was sure it had to be a joke, but when I found THAT gem...yeah, not cool.

The stepdad still has to pay all of the workers. You're right though.

sfft_2108
01-27-2006, 11:19 PM
Did you not get invited? Is that why you are all mad? lol jk.

At first i thought the site was about her "Bat" called mitzvah. sorry.

I never really new how it was pronounced.

Ryan F
01-27-2006, 11:29 PM
Wow...a DVD release date too?
I love how the same picture of her changes though (side bar photo and desktop wallpaper...braces to no braces)

Montu Man
01-27-2006, 11:30 PM
I think she is terrible. She is spoiled, fat, ugly, sings terrible, and has ugly parents and ugly friends.

Society has a long way to go.

nickolas_adam69
01-27-2006, 11:30 PM
WOW!!!, that is probably the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. Now I'm not trying to be a biggot or anti-semite, but it seems like alot of jewish people try to make a bar or bat mitzvah into some extravagant ordeal that has to cost thousands of dollars. It used to be a celebration of confirmation, but now it's turned into something where your expected to bring a gift of several hundred dollars just to show the person you care. I think, like most of todays celebrations it's lost its original meaning. I myself have been to several bar mitzvahs and the whole religious ceremony only lasted about half an hour at most of them. To me it just seamed like an excuse to party and get money. Now after all that being said I would like to appologize if this offended anyone. I know that not all, or even most Jewish people are like this but it just seems this way to me because of my personal experiences.

sfft_2108
01-27-2006, 11:35 PM
Yah, I thought It was a "Bar" mitzvah instead of "Bat". Unless the R is for guys and T for girls? idk. lol.

Slingshot57
01-27-2006, 11:47 PM
Haha this is funny...

"P.S. Jessie has no tattoos (Just a washable one). She does have the love of her parents, family, and friends and I guess that makes her a very rich girl."

Are they that concentrated on her being "rich"? It's insane. Reading that seriously does make me sick.

Ryan F
01-27-2006, 11:51 PM
Yah, I thought It was a "Bar" mitzvah instead of "Bat". Unless the R is for guys and T for girls? idk. lol.
You are correct.
bar mitzvahs are for boys while bat mitzvahs are for the girls.

(I payed attention in Gr. 11 World Religion class)

rlrcstrfreak
01-27-2006, 11:54 PM
Thats stupid,
what a stuck up family..
oh well, just ignore the stuck up..

sfft_2108
01-27-2006, 11:54 PM
Wow, I made a complete guess, but I does kinda make since I suppose.

Jessie is rich no doubt bout that.:rolleyes:

Ryan F
01-27-2006, 11:55 PM
Well, the video just played, I think my ears are bleeding.

Can we send this to Gwen Stefani's lawyer?

Montu Man
01-27-2006, 11:57 PM
I don't know about Stefani's lawyer, but it was sent to somethingawful.com and absolutelyreliable.com.

Matt M
01-27-2006, 11:57 PM
WOW!!!, that is probably the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. Now I'm not trying to be a biggot or anti-semite, but it seems like alot of jewish people try to make a bar or bat mitzvah into some extravagant ordeal that has to cost thousands of dollars. It used to be a celebration of confirmation, but now it's turned into something where your expected to bring a gift of several hundred dollars just to show the person you care. I think, like most of todays celebrations it's lost its original meaning. I myself have been to several bar mitzvahs and the whole religious ceremony only lasted about half an hour at most of them. To me it just seamed like an excuse to party and get money. Now after all that being said I would like to appologize if this offended anyone. I know that not all, or even most Jewish people are like this but it just seems this way to me because of my personal experiences.

You don't know jack about Jewish people, it's obvious. If you REALLY knew something, you'd know that they studied their butts off after school and on weekends for a VERY long time learning Hebrew so they could unscramble the Torah. The services I went to were 5 hours long.

I DID get invited to this, but I sure as hell am not going. Practically everyone is like this in town, and I need to leave ASAP.

nickolas_adam69
01-28-2006, 12:24 AM
I said I wasn't trying to offend anyone. Just because I'm not a rich spoiled *******, whos father is a multimillionare lawyer doesn't mean I don't know "JACK" about jews. Seriously, the ones I went to lasted that long. There is absolutely no reason you have to act like such a DICK to me.

Matt M
01-28-2006, 12:39 AM
You went to reform services, to many people, those services are a complete joke compared to the real thing. The equiviliant in Christianity I guess would be being confirmed without actually being asked any Bible questions or taking any classes. They didn't even ask any Bible questions at mine lol...

Khartoum
01-28-2006, 01:38 AM
Are they that concentrated on her being "rich"? It's insane. Reading that seriously does make me sick.

That is definitely the vibe that I'm getting. Pure arrogance. I've studied all about the Jewish faith at my classes at school, I understand what the Batmitzvah means to the Jewish people...but this is just ridiculous.

Her father (or whoever created the website) has obviously put time and effort into it, they actually registered a .com URL for it all and every 5th sentence seems to mention something about Jesse being a rich girl. The video's production is set up to make her look like a giant superstar, what the hell....its a little girls batmitzvah...sure it should be celebrated but by making her feel like the queen of the world, having her own site dedicated to her, some World Tour crap...It's not even an entertaining video...who are these clowns and who do they think they are? She sings, she acts, and she dances a little too...Oh woawie, I can't wait to see her overwhelming abilities in action. You only hear about these people on tv shows, the Miss pompous princess sycophants wanting all focus on them, thinking they're above everyone...tut tut...the truth is brutal...truth is brutal.

I couldn't care less about this girl but the video has irritated me so I wanted to ramble here. But now you can imagine what this girls marriage will be like.

Homer
01-28-2006, 09:22 AM
Somebody with an account at SomethingAwful better post that link. Its BEGGING to be made fun of by ALL of the internet...

Kennywooddude
01-28-2006, 09:36 AM
geesh people, it says in bold that this isn't a real video and they recoreded it probabl;y with a home camera and had her karoke the song then added it to the video.

ome people get it and some just donít. We didnít hire a camera crew, we just had some fun on a Saturday afternoon with a karaoke track.There was no deep social message in the creation of this video. We hope you enjoy the video as it was homemade and nothing more. Thanks for visiting and your good wishes. Jessieís bat mitzvah will be a very private celebration.

DemonHunter4337
01-28-2006, 09:38 AM
Joke or not it is still really,really stupid.

Steven
01-28-2006, 10:42 AM
She sings like crap, her dad is only encouraging the fact that she is jailbait. I really don't have anything more to say beyond that.

Also, I had to edit one post because it used a derogatory term against Jews... so I would really watch what words you use.

Matt M
01-28-2006, 11:43 AM
Somebody with an account at SomethingAwful better post that link. Its BEGGING to be made fun of by ALL of the internet...

I Awful Link Of The Dayed it. I REALLY wish I had an SA account though. If anyone does and they're going to post it could they mention that the Cubs fan idiot lived in my neighborhood along with the hazer girls that managed to get on Oprah for being so stupid?

Cubs fan loser:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39463000/jpg/_39463908_drop300.jpg

GBN Oprah crap:
http://www.oprah.com/tows/pastshows/200305/tows_past_20030527_b.jhtml

Slingshot57
01-28-2006, 01:41 PM
This girl is obviously insecure. If she has to shoot a music video in a mall with her friends wearing hats that say security she definitely has some problems. While her friends are wearing those hats, she should be wearing a hat that says INsecurity.

I don't even know her and I already find her very arrogant, and theres no way in heck I would want to go to her Bat Mitzvah thing.

rjholla2003
01-28-2006, 01:51 PM
Wow. I just watched it and I've never been so annoyed with someone I never met. I'm just happy there were a few onlookers that looked at her like she was insane.

James R
01-28-2006, 07:44 PM
One word.

Shallowwwwwwww.

VekomahangNbang
01-29-2006, 10:58 PM
She's not even hot.

Chris L
01-29-2006, 11:55 PM
I think she is terrible. She is spoiled, fat, ugly, sings terrible, and has ugly parents and ugly friends.

Hahahaha. That is so funny because it's true. Someone has to knock that horse down a few pegs. Jessie on Tour, what a joke. And to think DVD's are being produced for the media made for this nobody as well as a guest list too. The only people going to her Bat Mitzvah are the ones that want to get in on the free food. Do bahmitzvahs also include the procedure in sucking the fat out of people's heads?

who are these clowns and who do they think they are? She sings, she acts, and she dances a little too...Oh woawie, I can't wait to see her overwhelming abilities in action.

HAHAHAHAHA

RllrCoasterFan
01-30-2006, 02:15 PM
All I have to say is that I think I have been blinded and ears bleeding on the inside cause a tumor in my brain. That was so bad I don't even know what else to say. The B***H needs to get beat ****** up. Let her know she aint that great.

Bencerisback
01-30-2006, 05:48 PM
Who really cares, these things are huge deals in Judaism. I went to about 10 of these, pretty much just bar/batmitzvah parties and services and they were all fun and emotional for their families. One of my friends parents spent like 3,000 bucks on his and they had some crazy dj's that ruined it because they made us dance their way, but the food, place, and everything else was nice, even the dj's when we didnt have to dance their way.

DemonHunter4337
01-30-2006, 06:39 PM
Two words:Attention Hound

Sir Willow
01-31-2006, 09:52 AM
Oh geesh, look at all of you guys. Do I hear major jealousy coming out here or what?

Fine, they've got money and stuff, but so what. All this was was a family having some fun for her celebration. Sorry you had to see their private home movie of them being goofy and having fun. Man, I'm just happy that some of y'all haven't seen some of the stuff we've done when goofing off and messing around. Lighten up a bit.

Steven
01-31-2006, 11:42 AM
Here's how I see it though... if it's a "private" home movie... it wouldn't be published on the Internet as it was, along with a website, complete with its own domain, dedicated to this party.

Again... all it does is serve to advertise that she's jailbait.

F5rollercoaster
01-31-2006, 11:55 AM
You all need to get a life! Who cares? You all are acting like you have never seen VH1, Try watching some of their shows and quit bashing other peoples lives that you don't know squat about.
Oh it's ok if we find some web site of a baby getting Baptized in some gold plated tub with money in it, but if it is a Bar/Bat mitzvahs, OH NO ITS BASHING TIME! Get, A, Life and worry about your own life.
This topic has gone way past what Coasterbuzz needs on their forum starting with the first post.

rjholla2003
01-31-2006, 02:57 PM
Some of you need to relax. It's just some people having fun. Granted it's at the expense of someone that only one of us know, but she put herself out there like that. The family clearly did it for attention, and I bet they are happy with all the attention their little "shining star" got. If it was a baby baptized in gold, this, or anything else ridiculous I would still have the same reaction.

SFGadvKing
02-01-2006, 10:24 PM
no one on this site knows more about that type of girl than i do. im a modern orthadox (modern orthadox is between conservative and orthadox) jew, i go to a modern orthadox high school, and i live in northern new jersey. the student parking lot of my high school has all sorts of lexus's, range rovers, hummers, acura's, bmw's and lots of others. and since i go to a jewish school, that means i got invited to all 70 or so bar/bat mitzvahs in my class. most were in extremely fancy hotels and ballrooms costing upwards of $100,000 (yes, that would be 0.1 million), others were more fun like the oens where they would take us paintballing or like mine where we took the boys in my class to great adventure. having seen everything in judaism, what that girl did was a little excessive but its not out of the norm.