PDA

View Full Version : Knoebels 2007

Tanks4me05
03-04-2006, 11:34 PM
Well, in 2007, I could be making a "Pennsylvania Triangle" trip to HP, DP, and Knoebels. I already went to DP and HP, so I would like some tips on the park.

James
03-05-2006, 01:17 AM
umm Its a park.. And it has some coasters.. My tip is..
- Ride the coasters.
Hope that helps.

I went to Knoebels in 05 spent a few hours rode the 3 coasters and then a few flats and the skyride. Its a nice park and doesnt feel like most other parks.
You liked Sylvan Beach right? Well.. Knoebels has the same kind of feel only bigger with more rides.. And some trees.

Tanks4me05
03-05-2006, 09:15 AM
Yeah, I know what is there, I just want to know stuff like where are good places to eat, what should I ride first to avoid long lines, what is the best seat on Twister, etc.

James
03-05-2006, 05:08 PM
I didnt wait in one line at the park. Even for front rows on the coasters... Maybe 2 trains tops.

Katie
03-05-2006, 05:47 PM
Cesari's Pizza is super yummy! You can't go wrong with any Knoebel's food. Seriously!

Phoenix is a front seat ride at night. Awesome airtime. Twister you can really sit anywhere. It's a great ride as well. Depending on the time of year you go, is how long wait times are. But, from what I understand, it isn't much most of the time.

I would wait, you should try out PPP. Great event in October! The foliage is amazing and riding Phoenix at night greased up was out of site!

Tanks4me05
03-05-2006, 06:03 PM
^ Ireally want to go during PPP, but unfortunately the proposed "PA Triangle trip is at the end of June." Sigh, if only I could have worn my scream cow costume on Twister.;party;