PDA

View Full Version : Link to this site

Bowserjoe
03-25-2006, 08:37 PM
How do I place a link to thrillnetwork.com on my site. Does this site have any banners I can use? Because I couldn't find none.

Steven
03-25-2006, 09:00 PM
Information on linking can be found here...

http://www.thrillnetwork.com/links/
http://www.thrillnetwork.com/links/images.php

Bowserjoe
03-25-2006, 09:19 PM
Ok, I copied and pasted the banner on to my site, but when I click the banner, nothing happens. It should take me to this site, but all it is, is the image that says TN.com. It looks like a link, but it doesn't do anything.

Steven
03-26-2006, 09:00 AM
Because we expect those who have websites to know HTML enough to create the link back to thrillnetwork.com themselves using the image. It was members with websites who requested the images and we provided them knowing they already know how to work with web page editors and/or HTML.

Bowserjoe
03-26-2006, 10:31 AM
Because we expect those who have websites to know HTML enough to create the link back to thrillnetwork.com themselves using the image. It was members with websites who requested the images and we provided them knowing they already know how to work with web page editors and/or HTML.

I don't know that much HTML. Besides, my website is free hosted, so it has tools to do things automatically. Anyway, all the other affiliate links I have, like SFNE Central, and East Coast Coasters, I just copied and pasted the image and it works. With this site it doesn't, so Instead of making me sound stupid, could you please give me the code to make it work?

Pcw
03-26-2006, 11:18 AM
I don't know that much HTML. Besides, my website is free hosted, so it has tools to do things automatically.

Then why don't you just use the FreeWebs editor to make it a link?

Bowserjoe
03-26-2006, 12:02 PM
Then why don't you just use the FreeWebs editor to make it a link?

Done. Thanks for the advice. Now that I linked to your site, could you make a link to mine? I made a banner for my site!

Katie
03-26-2006, 03:59 PM
You can link to your site, VIA the show off your site forum. We don't put up banners for every site that comes along.

Steven
03-26-2006, 05:04 PM
Also, you have to submit your site as a link, where we have someone who checks and adds it as necessary.

Bowserjoe
03-26-2006, 06:55 PM
Also, you have to submit your site as a link, where we have someone who checks and adds it as necessary.

I posted a thread about my site in the SOYS forum and it didn't show up? Why?

Katie
03-26-2006, 08:55 PM
Because as Steven said the link has to be approved before it can show up on the forums.

Pcw
03-26-2006, 09:07 PM
I posted a thread about my site in the SOYS forum and it didn't show up? Why?

I replied to my Thrill Velocity thread telling you that it's on moderator queue :p
http://thrillnetwork.com/boards/showpost.php?p=648329&postcount=9

Cuddy
03-26-2006, 09:57 PM
That it is...and when the site is approved, the thread will appear in SOYS.

And if you have any further questions, please PM a moderator.