PDA

View Full Version : Someone Has Two Accounts

VekomahangNbang
04-10-2006, 10:16 PM
According to the post below this guy has two accounts.
http://www.thrillnetwork.com/boards/showpost.php?p=652179&postcount=10

Pcw
04-10-2006, 10:20 PM
He probably did the abandon the old account thing. We'll have to see what the admins say.

Erik Leppen
04-11-2006, 11:22 AM
I was just seeing that post and thinking of reporting it.

VekomahangNbang
04-11-2006, 03:36 PM
So... What's the deal admins?

Well, none of them have even posted in here like other time I did this type of thing. *looking down*

April_fool_79
04-11-2006, 03:58 PM
Will you relax and let them look into it? Jeeze. It's been all of, what, 17 hours since you posted that? Not everyone makes snap decisions and judgements, some people actually like to take time to think things through and gather info before they come to a conclusion.

Kyle Rehm
04-11-2006, 06:22 PM
The other account appears to have been abandoned, which is allowed, and the other account was created after the last activity on the first account. Also he is not ban evading or anything like that, so as long as the other username remains abandoned, its OK.

VekomahangNbang
04-11-2006, 06:30 PM
OK, maybe he just uses his other account to put stuff in Speedzone, I dunno.

sfft_2108
04-11-2006, 11:00 PM
No. How could you not understand what Kyle said. The other account was abandoned and then he created another acount. Aslong as the other account is not uses its fine. I use to have an old account but i didn't like it and I got a new one.

Sir Willow
04-12-2006, 12:28 PM
It may have even been a case of creating the account a while back, not logging in for a long time, then when he came back he couldn't remember the user name and/or password and just gave up on it.

The ban on multiple user names refers to people who are either using more than one currently, or are using it to evade a ban or some other sort of mischief.

VekomahangNbang
04-12-2006, 02:37 PM
No. How could you not understand what Kyle said. The other account was abandoned and then he created another acount. Aslong as the other account is not uses its fine. I use to have an old account but i didn't like it and I got a new one.

Umm... I did understand. Look carfully at the link I posted. In his post it says it was his old account that recently posted a ride in Speedzone (the other one is TimberWolfe). Therefore, he has two active accounts.

Chip
04-12-2006, 02:49 PM
If something's going on, PM Kyle R. about this. Otherwise, we'll deal with multiple accounts. I'm closing this thread.