PDA

View Full Version : H2H : Round 8

JamMasterJ
04-30-2006, 10:34 PM
Loch Ness Monster - Busch Gardens Europe

VS.

Orient Express - Worlds of Fun

Previous H2H
>>> I can't get the links to the others to work, sorry, go to the H2H : Round 7 thread to get them.

> I have been named the heir to H2H by sfft_2108, obviously.

BGWfanatic
04-30-2006, 10:44 PM
I did not ride Orient Express. But just by looking at the layout, I doubt i tcould be better than Loch Ness Monsters awsome first drop and great Helix Tunnel.

James
05-01-2006, 10:12 AM
Only been on Loch Ness Monster... But by looking at a OE POV I dont think it would have been as good as LNM.

SFKK GUY
05-01-2006, 05:02 PM
Before I put my opinion can I have a POV link for OE? You should try putting videos up for the coasters you submit, it would make things alot more complex, and therefore you'd probably get better opinions and more comments.

Leo C
05-04-2006, 10:25 AM
I can't vote in this one. It's too bad the Orient Express is gone because I really want to give it a chance in this vote. It looked neat in the POV video I've seen of it. I won't pass judgement in its honor.

chuck nungester
05-04-2006, 11:37 AM
Nessie by a huge margin. OE was neat looking and was a interlocking looper but it beat the crap out of you.

My one ride was plenty enough and it was a walkon on my visit.

Chuck, who finds Nessie very pleasant and not painfull at all.

SFKK GUY
05-04-2006, 04:55 PM
Ok now that I've researched OE, it's definitly Loch Ness, it was still so smooth, another reason BG proves it's capabilities of taking care of their coasters.

Canobie Coaster
05-05-2006, 06:36 PM
I haven't been on any of these rides, but Loch Ness Monster has way more appeal for me to ride (even if Orient Express were still around), as Orient Express doesn't have as many gigantic drops as the Loch Ness Monster does.