PDA

View Full Version : Coaster Game?

Martin
06-09-2006, 10:35 PM
Why the hell was the coaster game closed? Vekoma for one was making a joke. Two, Andrew why are you being all strict and rudely sarcastic these days? Maybe you are always like that?

My point is, I didn't think it was necessary to close that game just like that. But of course I am not a moderator.

VekomahangNbang
06-09-2006, 10:47 PM
O Mundo da Xuxa IS a coaster. Sorry I had a little typo and messed up one letter in the name.
http://rcdb.com/id1159.htm

Andrew just can't seem to live with my humor these days. Like you (^) said, I was only making a joke

Cuddy
06-10-2006, 02:01 AM
Reopened, but one thing, Vekoma...your humor is not very funny.

Martin
06-10-2006, 06:29 AM
Neither is yours...

^Or are you going to wait 4 hours, and then post if anyone will comment on your Trip Report? Oh wait, you already tried that.
That is the quote I was trying to get at in the first post of this thread.

VekomahangNbang
06-10-2006, 07:49 AM
Reopened, but one thing, Vekoma...your humor is not very funny.

Not all humor is funny. Some is just stupid.

Katie
06-10-2006, 08:34 AM
Do you guys have to be like that? Seriously, Andrew was doing his job and making threads like these and flaming and talking crap will only get you a suspension or banned. If you really want that, I suggest you keep it up.

steel
06-10-2006, 09:01 AM
Man, you guys are just making yourselves look immature. You'll be banned before you know it if you keep doing this.

Steven
06-10-2006, 10:08 AM
Neither is yours...

That is the quote I was trying to get at in the first post of this thread.

That quote was not meant to be funny.

Seriously, Vekoma (and , you need to watch it on here. You're setting yourself up for a ban, not by Andrew per se, but by any other moderator who doesn't tolerate your crap, and that's pretty much all of them from what I am hearing. So, it's definitely a sense of humor problem, just that it is all yours and how it conflicts with our rules.

By the way, showing disrespect to the staff (or anyone else for that matter) is considered a violation to the TOS and is bannable.

VekomahangNbang
06-10-2006, 04:36 PM
Why don't the mods tolerate my "crap"? I don't flame them or really anyone for that matter.

Jimmy B
06-10-2006, 07:37 PM
Humor is one thing, but you have made some questionable remarks -- not in that coaster game, but some of your other posts especially here (http://www.thrillnetwork.com/boards/showpost.php?p=664675&postcount=26), which was really crossing the line -- that if taken the wrong way could turn into flaming wars. Andrew has been trying to keep that from happening.

Steven
06-10-2006, 08:44 PM
Vekoma, what you don't consider flaming, others do. Jimmy's example of one of your posts is one that can really incite further flaming.

Oh wait, I forgot, you're 14... you know everything because you've been here since September 2005 (even though Jimmy, Andrew, and I have been here since May 2001, July 2001, and June 2001, respectively). I should step down and let you run this site. NOT.

If you don't get either mine or Jimmy's point, there's really no place for you here.