PDA

View Full Version : Posting problem

I love DW
08-18-2006, 11:51 PM
I'am currently having a problem with my account I can post on the boards but when I try to post on the news it doesn't work. It tells me to log in but I'm already logged in and the only option I have is to log out then when I try to log out then it doesn't actually log me out. So for some reason it won't let me post comments on the news section. Can some one help me on how to fix this problem.

Steven
08-19-2006, 12:11 AM
When you have this, you always clear your cookies (do so manually if you have to). Make sure you're not on TN or else it won't properly delete when doing so.

I love DW
08-19-2006, 01:43 AM
Thank you very much it works now.

Update: I'm still having problems with posting on the news portion. I can't edit or delete my post.

Steven
08-19-2006, 07:11 AM
You need to make sure your popup blocker isn't hindering them. TN doesn't serve up pop-up ads so you should be comfortable enough adding it to an allow list of sorts (within IE, Firefox, or a 3rd party popup blocker). Or, you can try to hold down CTRL while clicking on the edit or delete button.

Lastly, you need to make sure javascript is enabled in your browser. This site does require it.

I love DW
08-19-2006, 03:20 PM
Ok it is working now. I did all that you said to and it still didn't work. But then I went to clear private data and cleared all of the cookies and know it's working. You have a wonderful site and thanks again.

Steven
08-19-2006, 04:35 PM
Thanks... glad to be of help.