PDA

View Full Version : I'm having a bit of trouble

yoshibomber
10-01-2007, 07:28 PM
im havin a bit of trouble.

Um i can only be logged on when im in the forums.... when i goto hit that speedzone place it cuts me off and i have to relog back in to thrillnetwork is there any way this can be avoided

im kinda new here so maybe i just don't know all the tricks lol

Emann
10-01-2007, 08:03 PM
You probably are having problems with your cookies, because something similar has happened to me before. Clear your cookies and make sure you set them to save till expire; thats what I did and I haven't experienced one problem yet.

vedved82491
10-01-2007, 09:18 PM
I'm having a simimlar problem too. When I try to open the Database page, it tells me that Internet Explorer cannot perform the operation or something and then it takes me to a "this page cannot be displayed" page.

However, I try the accessing the page on Firefox and it works fine, so I dont know.

Cuddy
10-01-2007, 10:22 PM
Start spelling better (which surprisingly is looked at here).

Also, Log in to the MAIN SITE first. That's the cookie that matters.

lastly, I'm moving this to General Questions

raser
10-02-2007, 10:48 PM
I get the dreaded database sign of death when I try to log onto the database as well...

Steven
10-02-2007, 10:50 PM
Never sign into the database... always sign in from the main site. If you continue to have problems, clear your cookies.

This is all covered in the FAQ and will solve your problems in 99.5 percent of all cases.