PDA

View Full Version : Universal Vs Disney

Thehulk
07-06-2001, 01:23 PM
Which is better disney or universal
<BR>With the addition of Ioa i dont care how many parks disney has most of the rides are made for kids
<BR>Example: DIsneys best coaster Rockin Roller coaster vs Universals best coaster Hulk or dd
<BR>winner universal
<BR>
<BR>uni:1 disney:0
<BR>Disneys best motion simulater(star wars) vs unis best spider man
<BR>winer uni
<BR>uni2 disney 0
<BR>Ride wit best scenery( JP vs backlot tours)
<BR>Best show sinbad vs indian jones
<BR>tie there
<BR>uni 4 dinsey 1
<BR>tell me wut u think
<BR>

Acrophobia
07-06-2001, 01:30 PM
I hate to disappoint you but I think that disney is a lot better. Hey I like the rides at Universal a lot bettr. But the enviroment at disneyworld is so nice. Universal has a few shows but they mostly aren't for your grandparents or parents. Disney has a lot of nice shows. Plus I really like the scenery on some rides. Like Kali River Rapids. And disneys best simulator to me is Soarin' Over California.

JoystickKing
07-06-2001, 01:31 PM
Your justmaking a point that Universal has more thrill-freak geared rides. Disney is not really noted for the big-bad-rides category, but for the work they put into theming and making their parks a good experience for a FAMILY, not the utimate-thrill-seeker type o person.
<BR>
<BR>UNIVERSAL-<!-- BBCode Start --><B>NOT</B><!-- BBCode End --> YOU AVERAGE THRIL PARK...
<BR>DISNEY-DIFFERENT <!-- BBCode Start --><B>WORLD</B><!-- BBCode End -->!!
<BR>
<BR>you decide.

JoystickKing
07-06-2001, 01:33 PM
Have u ever even been to Disney?

Thehulk
07-06-2001, 01:34 PM
yes i didnt really take the time to mesure up both side i just pick thrill rides in a park and for that catogory Ioa lead

Thehulk
07-06-2001, 01:35 PM
U Could Spend a whole day a disney always doing a new ride or show after a while at Ioa u would have to go back and ride every thing over agian or go over to Universal Studios

Anaconda
07-06-2001, 01:59 PM
*sigh* another Disney vs. Universal debate.
<BR>
<BR>I personally like Disney better.
<BR>
<BR>Also, this is in the wrong forum.

Natelox
07-06-2001, 07:00 PM
just out of curiosity, what does this have to do wit rct?

Thehulk
07-06-2001, 07:43 PM
i put it in the wrong forum

Ben Keller
07-06-2001, 08:52 PM
Universal IOA over Magic Kingdom.MGM or Universal Studios isnt for sure.

beltzies64
07-06-2001, 09:01 PM
Universal is better but...this is in the RCT forum because...?

Thehulk
07-06-2001, 10:17 PM
i clicked go to amusment parks american but i didnt double click so it ended up here

Rctfreak14
07-07-2001, 04:24 PM
I've been to Disneyland and Universal Studios Hollywood. I personally think that Disneyland is better because they have more rides. I mean, sure disneyland is more like a kiddy park, but U.S.H. doesn't have as many rides. It's more shows and stuff. Plus, I didn't see anycoasters at U.S.H.!!!

Rider
07-07-2001, 04:33 PM
Lets get this thing moved!

Skaterkid88
07-07-2001, 04:41 PM
I think they are both equal in different ways. Disney is a good family park and universal has more thrill rides.

Chairman Clench
07-09-2001, 03:34 PM
You posted the same thing in the American Parks forum as well. Please don't clutter up the boards with duplicated threads. I understand that you may have put this here by accident, but they why did you go and create it AGAIN in the American parks forum?
<BR>
<BR>Besides which, this topic has been posted OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER <Insert beating of dead horse here> and OVER and OVER and OVER again. Here, let me sum up for you what this topic ALWAYS ends up as... IOA is better to all the people who go to theme parks for thrill rides. Disney is better for people who like the environment more than the thrills.
<BR>
<BR>OK, there it is done. Can we please not have this topic posted again for at least a week or so?

Coastrcrazy23
07-12-2001, 05:38 PM
i think that that they are both evened out but disney has the water parks but still theyr both really good. the conflicts in the 2 parks are probably:
<BR>incre. hulk vs rockn coaster
<BR>spidermand vs star tours
<BR>jaws vs jungle cruise
<BR>dueling dragons vs space mountain
<BR>space ranger spin vs men in black
<BR>
<BR>both parks have their goods and their bads
<BR>
<BR>its just that disney has a lot more to offer
<BR>

may the FORCE be with you
07-13-2001, 05:28 PM
i personally like Universal more, but if you ask the GP the answer will 95 times out of 100 will be Disney.