PDA

View Full Version : Major problems accessing forums and other things

Bill Eynon III
05-02-2008, 12:26 PM
I am posting this under my husbands user name, because mine can log in however, I can't access my profile, anyone elses, or can't see any posts or can't post anything.

I have been having this issue for two weeks now and am worried because I am in the coaster draft and I am not about to forfeit my spot.

I can log in to the forums only on Camino. I can not under firefox, or safari. I am able to log in to the index page of the forums on Camino, however any time I click on anything whether it be a post or forum or my profile it just sits there. It doesn't allow me to access anything but the forum index page.

I don't know what to do, I thought it was fixed about a week ago when I talked to Graham, but I was only getting interested in being able to log in.

I have cleared all history and cookies in both safari and firefox and am able to access my husbands account no problem, but mine has the issue.

Oh yeah by the way this is Katie. Since I can't access anything is someone able to communicate with me via email or should I just use this to post and keep communication open?

I just want to be able to participate in the draft.

Wes
05-02-2008, 12:41 PM
If it can't get resolved, I can take care of posting for you Katie.

That's a really strange error.

Steven
05-02-2008, 01:07 PM
We've had individual forum accounts get corrupted before It's extremely rare (like it's happened twice, but it has been several years since it happened). Unfortunately, we were using vBulletin 2.x at the time, and it was much easier to fix.

I'll see what's happening and try to get to the bottom of it.

Bill Eynon III
05-02-2008, 02:31 PM
I appreciate you looking into it.

I will PM you Wes under this account as well as Jimmy and Andrew my pick when it comes up.