PDA

View Full Version : Acrophobia Fake Line Times

Acrophobia
07-07-2001, 03:07 PM
Ok just to warn everybody. At SFOG's Acrophobia, the people handin out the new boarding pass things say it'll be about 3 hours for example. So my friend and I decide its worth so we wait and of course it wasn't three hours it was only 1.5 hours. Whatever they tell you it's mostly wrong so just to give yall a heads up. Has anyone had this happen to them too?

X Marks The Spot
07-07-2001, 11:52 PM
They probably make the line longer than it seems to keep the lines short and not get alot of people in line. Its smart though. Sometimes some employees just do stupid stuff.
<BR>
<BR>X

CoolCoasterKid
07-08-2001, 02:04 AM
Yeah, at WDW on Space Mountain. They make the line seem like it's all the way out of the building, but when you get up farther they only fill one line! It's kind of cheap, but a smart trick if you want to try to close up the park.

Amy
07-08-2001, 11:50 AM
Yeah at WDW I think that's called stacking. They won't let anyone into the building fairly close to the closing time. The line forms outside of the building, making it seem like the line is sooo long, when in reality, the only people waiting in line are the people outside.

Inversionmaniac
07-10-2001, 03:28 AM
A lot of parks do that before their closeing time cause people would see that and they would keep on rideing that and never leave the park!

Apollo's Chariot
07-13-2001, 01:33 AM
I hate when parks have Fake Line times

Coalhouse
07-13-2001, 05:15 AM
You have to keep in mind though how pissed you'd be if it said 2 hours and was 3 hours. Well, at least I'd be pissed.

CorbinA
07-17-2001, 08:58 PM
At most parks they over estimate 15-30 mins, you also have t remeber that people are always messing with them changing the times.