PDA

View Full Version : The Phoenix that is Thrillride Rumors!

Bob Dunn
07-08-2001, 11:39 PM
Though the Rumors may never be again, they will live on in this forum. BE WARNED! This will be Carefully moderated and ONLY rumors pertaining directly to park expansions or changes will be allowed. Also, because rumors are temporary things, we will address rumors as they become stale, whether they are getting responses or not. Also, there will be no asking for rumors. Rumors will be posted when they are thought up or found. No asking "What will park X get next year?"
<BR>
<BR>You get the idea, and we'll be watching this closely, as we hope it will flourish as the Wild Rumors had done for oh so long.
<BR>
<BR>Yours in Airtime,
<BR>Bob Dunn

Chairman Clench
07-09-2001, 03:43 PM
Thank you for continuing the legacy! I love my Rumors!
<BR>
<BR>I'll start you off with one. Epcot is talking about combining the Land and Seas pavilions into one large pavilion and adding the element of air to it. The air area would be built between teh other two connecting them and would contain either a version of the California Soarin' attraction called something else and with a different ridefilm, or a clone of the Stormrider simulator that Tokyo DisneySea is getting. Either way, the idea of a Land, Sea, and Air pavilion is pretty cool! Plus, that side of Future World really needs some help, although Epcot already has a simulator ride (Body Wars) and soon will have 2 with Mission:Space (kinda).

MIKEska22
07-09-2001, 03:52 PM
yeah, nice job keeping the rumors going, those and the ride reviews were the best parts of TR!, i think that Park and Coaster rumors could be merged together into an overall rumors section, because the rumors about the parks are usually coaster related, and coasters are in parks (sounds dumb, i know, but i think that these arn'tgoing to be the most used forums overall and i think that it wouldent be that large of a deal if they were in the same place)

Matt M
07-11-2001, 08:24 PM
2 words: THANK U!