PDA

View Full Version : Can't edit my signature...

sfft_2108
12-09-2008, 08:54 PM
Why can't I? I need it in order to participate fully in the rate the above avatar and signature thread. Tnx.

Steven
12-10-2008, 08:24 AM
Why do you need it? It's like how I need beer so I can unwind every day.

sfft_2108
12-10-2008, 08:27 AM
Well yeah I need It like you need your beer to unwind every day. Its just something thats apart of me.

Steven
12-10-2008, 08:33 AM
In other words, it would be great to have it, but not earth-shattering if you don't have it. I don't drink every day (usually once or twice a week... that's it) because I know I don't need it.

sfft_2108
12-10-2008, 09:53 AM
Well is there a reason why I have it disabled? It would only make my time here worth while If it were enable. Because we all know this is a social networking site and we want to express ourselves to our full potential. Right?

Steven
12-10-2008, 06:43 PM
Well, yes, this is a social networking site, and yeah, you do want to express yourself.

However, when antagonizing staff, along with "acting" like a moderator by your signature content (which by the way, is bannable, which we have done before). Since you're already on probation... should I just go ahead and do so, or are you going to quit putting "Future ThrillNetwork Lead Moderator" in it? Because rest assured, you're not going to be a moderator or editor, let alone a lead anything, with that behavior.

sfft_2108
12-10-2008, 08:10 PM
I was only a soon to be "Future Thrillnetwork Lead Moderator". It wasn't set in stone. But after the past few days, I know my dream will not come true unless I was at Disney World.

I've done some thinking and I don't really want to be on staff any more, even If I was acting nice. It just doesn't fit my personality.

...and I'm on probation? For what? I wasn't aware of that.

Steven
12-10-2008, 08:19 PM
Anytime someone is banned, they are put on an indefinite probation once that ban is lifted. That has always been the policy. In other words, one small slip means you could be back off of this site. It all depends on how you conduct yourself.

So, you didn't answer my question about getting banned or promising not to do it again... it should've been a pretty simple answer.

sfft_2108
12-10-2008, 08:51 PM
Oh I completely overlooked teh whole purpose of this here thread. I promise not to make fun of Andrew anymore.