PDA

View Full Version : A problem I'm having with TN with my mobile phone

coasterlove
03-18-2009, 06:57 PM
As the admins, mods and many members know, TN had difficulties for a day or so earlier this week. Well ever since it was fixed, I can't view TN threads from my mobile phone (T-Mobile Sidekick) like I have for the previous five years or so. Has something changed that might affect how it works on mobile phones or smart phones?

For reference, here is the error message I receive when trying to view a thread from my phone.

Warning : include(/home/thrill/www/boards/notice.php) [ function.include ]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/thrill/www/boards/vbseo.php on line 1570

Warning : include() [ function.include ]: Failed opening '/home/thrill/www/boards/notice.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /usr/home/thrill/www/boards/vbseo.php on line 1570

Steven
03-18-2009, 06:59 PM
I'm not sure, but of course I don't have a mobile device to properly test it out on. I'm not aware of any changes as such. But, we'll see what we can find out, especially if we have more info.

Brian F
03-19-2009, 02:35 AM
I just tried it out on mine, and it pulled up slower than usual, but it did come up. Crackberry using Sprint.

Jimmy B
03-19-2009, 10:40 PM
My phone takes me to the mobile site (http://mobile.thrillnetwork.com) when I attempt to access ThrillNetwork. The only thing is that the mobile version doesn't have the forums; it only comes with the news stories and special features.

I might be able to access the full version on my phone, but I'm afraid it might shut down my phone due to overloading.