PDA

View Full Version : Whos in A coaster Club????

the_xtreme
07-13-2001, 03:18 AM
I was just wondering who was in a Coaster Club and if they Like it....Im in the FLCC (Florida coaster club)

Catherine
07-13-2001, 11:40 AM
I'm in ACE. I like the magazines they send and was able to participate in Coastermania this year at Cedar Point since I was in a coaster club. PKI also treats ACE members great as you get in 1/2 price there plus get a morning walkback to Beast or SOB and a free SOB poster!

RCTfreak
07-13-2001, 01:40 PM
I am also in ACE.

oldCP'er
07-13-2001, 02:43 PM
I'm an ACE member, although haven't been able to take advantage of any of the trips this year. Far as I know, the only discounts through ACE are if you attend with the group. Any parks that will give ACE'rs a break on price if you aren't with a group sponsored event?
<BR>

Cyclone Master
07-13-2001, 02:45 PM
What is ACE's website?

phantompenguin
07-13-2001, 03:12 PM
aceonline.org
<BR>
<BR>I will be a member next year

RollerCoasterer
07-13-2001, 03:18 PM
I'm an ACE member and proud of it!!!

Andy Rathe
07-13-2001, 03:37 PM
I'm in the Roller Coaster Club of Great Britain and the European Coaster Club. I'm off to Great Yarmouth with the RCCGB tomorrow!
<BR>
<BR><!-- BBCode Quote Start --><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
<BR>On 2001-07-13 14:43, oldCP'er wrote:
<BR>I'm an ACE member, although haven't been able to take advantage of any of the trips this year. Far as I know, the only discounts through ACE are if you attend with the group. Any parks that will give ACE'rs a break on price if you aren't with a group sponsored event?
<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><!-- BBCode Quote End -->
<BR>
<BR>This is pants! When I joined the ECC and the RCCGB I got a whole page of discount vouchers to various parks, plus other info on what parks offer other benefits, eg buy one adult ticket and get a second free if you show your membership card.

Magnum will always rule!
07-20-2001, 09:29 PM
I'm in ace, and going to join fcc

RCTfreak
07-20-2001, 09:49 PM
Some of the discounts with ACE is:
Half price admission to Holiday World.
Walkback to choice of The Beast or SOB for first ride of day at PKI.
Free poster when you exit at PKI (At guest relations)
Walkback to Stealth for first ride.

There are others I just can't think of but they are all on ACEonline.org

-RCTfreak

Andy Hodgson
07-20-2001, 11:40 PM
im a member of ACE.
i love the t-shirt and the mags i receive.
i havent been able to go to any events, but i am going to go to CoasterCon at SFMM in June!

i also plan to attend a convention at CP sometime.

serpent king
07-20-2001, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by the_xtreme
I was just wondering who was in a Coaster Club and if they Like it....Im in the FLCC (Florida coaster club)
how old do u have to be to get in that?

Natelox
07-21-2001, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by phantompenguin
<BR>I will be a member next year
[/B]

me too :)

rc_freek
01-21-2003, 01:20 PM
I'm in the ECC and RCCGB, both are great and both offer good discounts and good magazines:-D

BrooklynRider
01-21-2003, 01:32 PM
I'm an ACE member. Their publications are informative and isssued on a somewhat regular basis. Also, their mission is right in line with my thinking:

SAVE THE CLASSIC WOODEN COASTER
PRESERVE AMERICA'S HISTORIC PARKS
BUILD A ROLLER COASTER MUSEUM

That's worth $100 bucks.

I also am a member of Coasterbuzz - I support sites with no pop-up windows and MINIMAL advertising.

CrystalKat
01-21-2003, 02:35 PM
I'm not in any, since I can't easily get to events and / or parks to use any available discounts. But I would like to join ACE, and the only bad thing I've ever heard about it is that the timing on the publications could really be better (often late).

Alex T
01-21-2003, 03:25 PM
I'm in ACE. The only event I went to last year was coastermania at CP, which I'll be going to this year as well. I've already got my reservations.

chilled
01-21-2003, 03:55 PM
Im in ace, its sweet, havent made it to any events yet though.

Chip
01-21-2003, 05:47 PM
I will soon be a member of ACE. I sent my form a few weeks ago. I'm so psyched about it and I hope I can make an event or two. My local ACE rep told me in an email that they have events in Colorado at SFEG and Lagoon, and they will probably do some things in New Mexico now that Rattler is open. I hope I can make it to some events and I'll make it to CoasterCon sometime.

James
01-21-2003, 10:32 PM
i "was" in the "real" TNT thrillnetwork club but its like ...dead i guess..:(
im going to join ace soon....

G-Farce
01-22-2003, 09:11 AM
Right now I am only in the Coasterbuzz Club, but we get some of the same bigger perks that Ace members get. Coastermania, Stark Raven Mad, Winter Solace(Knott's) and TimbersFest are all events Coasterbuzz members have access to. We also get Holiday World discounts.

Oh, and ACERs now receive a walk-back on their choice of The Beast or Tomb Raider: The Ride for the first ride of the day instead of SOB and his daddy.

Does the FLCC have a website??

DEJA-VU RULES
01-28-2003, 03:40 PM
How do I become a member of ace?