PDA

View Full Version : Help in debugging Database

Steven
10-19-2009, 10:11 PM
We understand there's been some issues with the Database since we launched the new design back in April. What I need now are some specific issues from you to find out what may be going on so that we can better fix the problems. The problem is I can't personally duplicate many of the issues, so I need some extra info, like steps to duplicate it, so that I can try to resolve them once and for all.

I know the one standout issue that is a known issue is the story links on the park and ride views. The problem is that they are still linked to our previous version, and therefore dead. We are working on a solution, with no ETA at this point.

Please post all of your issues here regarding the database. If you would also like to help us maintain the entries, let us know.

Racer
11-22-2009, 08:58 PM
I've been having problems posting comments in the Database.

GAmFanboy
11-22-2009, 10:34 PM
There are Some Rides in Parks that SBNO/Removed When they Are Operating.

Steven
11-23-2009, 11:32 PM
Racer: I need more specifics, like where were you trying to comment to, and so on.

GAmFanboy: We're talking technical issues here, not information issues. However, if you want to help is in keeping the database in order, let me know. I can use the help right now.

Racer
11-24-2009, 08:56 PM
I was trying to comment on several different rides at SFOG. I tried again today and it posted my comment on one ride, but every time I try to leave a comment on Monster Mansion, it doesn't post when I click "post comment."

And, I don't know how much I can help, but I can try to help keep the database in order; especially with SFOG and a few other parks I've been to.

Katie
11-24-2009, 09:00 PM
Racer with the database it's really simple. You add new rides and statistics, update existing rides and just keep adding what people sending and verifying that information with pictures and other stuff.

You don't have to visit every park in our database, none of us have! Hope you are able to help out if you have the time! :D

Racer
11-24-2009, 09:46 PM
^I was just wondering about verifying the rides, but I would like to help out.