PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back

Tim
07-19-2001, 12:03 AM
The new site looks really good. I'm sure it will take a while to get used to everything, and I'm sure there will be the typical complainers, but its nice to know that the board will live on outside of Thrillride.

---
This is great! I've messed around now for a bit, and there is a lot more customization that can be done. I have to say, this is a big improvement, and that's just after 10 minutes of use.

Rider
07-19-2001, 12:08 AM
Looks more cluttered to me. :)

Nice. I like it.

Kraken
07-19-2001, 12:57 AM
Confusing at first, but I got in. Phoenix project is a succes!

Hey look, I attached a file!

Sir Willow
07-19-2001, 01:12 AM
yeah, a lot more enhancements, options, and I like the layout better.

And once we can get the avatars going, and other things settled in, it'll be even better.

Smoky
07-19-2001, 01:32 AM
Yeah its a bit cluttered, but I guess it'll take some time to get used to. Its always that way. Are the avatars going to be the coaster track ranks? or will they also bring back the park pass cards again? :p

Since the avatars aren't up yet, I'll put up one of my own. :)
http://smoky3.home.netcom.com/rt3k3/spike.gif

Someone will need to update the faq. I don't know what threads have new messages, and which ones don't. :confused:

Sir Willow
07-19-2001, 01:49 AM
it'll definately take a few days to get things settled in, and even for us to figure out all the options.

I've used very similar type of software at another forum, so I'm familiar with some of it. If we do like the other place, you can probably put up whatever you want for your avatar- an image of your choosing (within decency limits of course)

Lots more for me to look at still.

Nick D
07-19-2001, 02:28 AM
This new board is cool.

Tim
07-19-2001, 09:17 AM
The avatars seem to be working to me... just check out mine to the left.

UPDATE 1 minute later. Apparently it isn't working for everyone... George says he sees a broken link. I'm accessing this on a new computer, one without my avatar picture, and I can see it ok though. Hmm...

Tyler Eaves
07-19-2001, 09:21 AM
I'm going to work on cleaning up the layout, like I did with the old boards, but I want to let things settle down a bit first. As for the 'Phoenix' project, lemme just say you ain't seen nothing yet :)

Kraken
07-19-2001, 10:14 PM
Well we all know that :) I knew this thing wasn't gonna completly die. Everyone got all in a tizzy over the site being gone. It's not though, it's evolved. Changed. I know WR/RN are coming back...I just know it.

More files!