PDA

View Full Version : Which company is going to dominate in the years to come?

Tyler Eaves
07-19-2001, 07:34 AM
Vote!

beltzies64
07-19-2001, 02:46 PM
Wow, I am surprised GCI has no votes yet. I enjoy their just as much as CCI woodies.

dakevsta
07-19-2001, 03:10 PM
I voted B&M but intamin might do just as well because Anton Schwarzkopf Works for them now...Anton is the brains behind :Revolution, the shuttle design (greezd Lightnin, Montezoomas revenge) and The Scorpion at BGT

Honan Beetch
07-19-2001, 03:30 PM
Since I am a really, REALLY huge B&M coaster fan, I definitely voted for them to dominate the coaster industry in the future. In fact, they are already dominating the coaster industry as we speak. With coasters like Nitro, Apollo's Chariot, and The Incredible Hulk (just to name a few), they deserve all the glory. Their coasters are far more superior than those of other roller coaster manufacturers'. Right now, a handful of B&M coasters are being constructed. 2002 is gonna be an awesome season thanx to B&M's new coasters. I'm most interested in Europa Park's confirmed hypercoaster, Silverstar. I wanna know what it's gonna be like. The ride's statistics and layout seem very similar to Nitro's. The coaster will be awesome! I'm also looking forward to Superman at the new Warner Brothers Movie World in Madrid. When I first saw the pictures of the amazing floorless coaster, I was blown away by its layout. What intrigued me the most about Superman is the straight drop right after the trademark B&M dip at the top of the lift hill. The drop is very steep. Oh yeah, I also wanna know more about the first floorless coaster in Asia. This, or course, will be located at Janfusun Fancyworld in Taiwan (the same theme park who brought you G5, a clone of Oblivion). What's the layout for this coaster like? I hope it's a custom designed coaster, not a clone. I don't think B&M's gonna clone a floorless. Well, that's all I'm curious about for the B&M coasters of the 2002 season. The coaster firm is doing a magnificent job. I'm very impressed by their design of coasters, that's why I have been a loyal fan of theirs for years. Since I've ridden Alpengeist, my love for B&M coasters has flourished more. Mr. Walter Bolliger and Mr. Claude Mabillard, you guys rock! Thank you for being such an inspiration to me!!!

DragonSamurai
07-19-2001, 03:34 PM
Arrow might not have the Smooth ride of a B&M but their constant pursuit of inovation might give them the upper hand

Stino999
07-19-2001, 03:55 PM
I love GCI twisters and I hope that they make a lot more of them cause if they do we can see GCI's popularity go way up

Erik Johnson
07-19-2001, 04:52 PM
From now on, please post all polls in the Games/Polls Forum. Thanks! I'm moving this thread there now.

Kyle L
07-19-2001, 04:58 PM
I thought arrow would get most of the votes cuz of there new 4d's but i huess not, Intamin's pretty high up there cuz they can come up with new stuff i guess.

Erik Johnson
07-20-2001, 04:35 PM
Please post all poll threads in the new Polls Forum from now on. Thanks! I'm moving this thread there now.

antfarm007
07-20-2001, 05:38 PM
Can't wait for that rumored CP floorless by B&M !!!

markm62
08-05-2001, 03:59 PM
B&M or intamin with their amazing giga's

markm62
08-05-2001, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by dakevsta
I voted B&M but intamin might do just as well because Anton Schwarzkopf Works for them now...Anton is the brains behind :Revolution, the shuttle design (greezd Lightnin, Montezoomas revenge) and The Scorpion at BGT
if i'm right, it hink anton sadly passed away...
check out the link
http://schwarzkopf.coaster.net/hauptmenueGF.htm
he was a genius (montezzoma's revenge, revolution)

Raging Rider
08-05-2001, 10:29 PM
B&M FOREVER!

phantompenguin
08-05-2001, 10:32 PM
B&M has establshed themselves as THE premier coaster designer of our time and their popularity has grown over the years, I only see them getting bigger and better.