PDA

View Full Version : Batwing versus Inverts

Coasterfanatic1
05-08-2001, 12:08 PM
Hello out there, I have to admit that riding the best inverts around such as Montu, Raptor and Batman and so on, that I cant wait to ride our Batwing at 6 Flags here in Maryland. The ride is completed and as I was standing in line for Superman Ride of Steel, which has almost as much air time as Millenium Force I noticed the elements of this "THING". The first thing I noticed is that you dive into the first and only loop head first laying on your back looking up at the sky, just imagine the feeling of this. Remember your first invert ride, the thrill of going down that first hill with your feet hanging? Well think of the thrill as your lying on your back headed into that loop. What I would like to hear from, are those people who have riden the original flying dutchman coaster. What was your sensation? Now our BATWING has 8 inversions, therefore I believe some dramamine will be taken before your flight. Thanks for reading. Jeff

coaster man098
05-08-2001, 12:51 PM
flying is much diffrent from inverted. i have been on stealth and i dont' have too much positive to say. but one thing i can say is that batwing will be much better due to the helix. it also looks like batwing has more flying time than stealth.
<BR>
<BR>one hit, ride it first thing, flyers have horrible capacity.

Coasterfanatic1
05-08-2001, 12:54 PM
The one good thing I saw about the Batwing is that they have split the track at the loading station to try and move the capacity alot quicker, I hope that helps. Thanks.