PDA

View Full Version : Six Flags Worlds of Adventure (www.sfwoa.com)

SFWoA.com
07-19-2001, 11:30 PM
This SFWoA mega site is growing daily! Featuring Dining, Shopping, Gaming, and more guides for the park. Swampwater Jack's on the Wildlife Side? You got it. 3D SFWoA!? Ride the Batman Knight Flight in 3D!

Has interactive forums, and SFWoA chat is coming soon.

Park Policies, Ride Restrictions, Operating Schedule, and more are known on the site under 'Channel Geauga'. The latest park and site news is listed on the main SFWoA.com main page.

Coming Soon - Approx. 400 pictures of XFlight engraving the construction of the Green Beast. The COMPLETED site will be coming online shortly, as content and pages are slowly add into our pool of content at SFWoA.com!

The site's features are not all up yet, but soon to be. This is gonna be one good SFWoA resource site, quite possibly the best ever!

Inside News! SFWoA RCT! 3D SFWoA! Winter Construction Reports! Drive-By's! Forums! Chat!

The start of the BIGGEST, BADDEST, COOLEST SFWoA "giga-resource" out there. 3+ new members on the forums every day...it is growing rapidly. Already at 100 unique hits in it's 5th day since opening, just imagine how SWEET it will be three months from now!

Come down to the beginning of the BIGGEST, BADDEST, COOLEST SFWoA "giga-resource"!

http://www.sfwoa.com

Honan Beetch
07-25-2001, 01:26 AM
I think the layout is great, but I can't seen to access the roller coasters section of your site. I think you need to check on that. Anyway, the site looks great!

CPFan
07-25-2001, 12:27 PM
Cool site, it looks great.

DragonSamurai
07-25-2001, 05:35 PM
Good loking site..the news section is ok..i hate the orange letters though

SFWoA.com
07-27-2001, 10:06 AM
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the comments. As for the Coasters section not working, well it is not ready yet. :(

Also orange letters? I don't think I use orange text? :confused:

Thanks everyone!