PDA

View Full Version : SFGAdv new coaster!!!!!!!!

SixFlagsGreatAdv
07-20-2001, 11:37 PM
I was in the park about 4 days ago and i saw guys walking in to the exit of viper and they had Venkoma shirts on, they were also with SFGAdv park Managers. I tryed to ask the guys what they were building and he said "The World's Biggest,longest,and fastest Flyingdutchman." I asked "For next year?" He said "No for 2003 when they put the new section in." Then he left i was gonna ask him what new section.

Anaconda
07-20-2001, 11:42 PM
Too bad you couldn't find out what new section was, hopefully its true and hopefully Biggest, Fastest, Longest etc... doesn't mean 135 ft. and 3,725 ft. long.

HighJander
07-22-2001, 05:32 PM
sounds interesting... i hope they do rip down viper, even if nothing goes up till 2003. And my question is how are they going to re-theme this area when its all in fronier adventures..

AVALANCHE
07-22-2001, 08:55 PM
sound good to me. i always hated viper and i have yet to ride a flying dutchman

Medusa1861
07-22-2001, 11:38 PM
Viper is a good ride. The flying dutchman is probably not going to be much higher then the rest. And it is going in for 2002 Just let me explain why! OK why do you think SF always announces it's rides when all the parks are closed? It's so when word spreads people don't think why go this year when next year they'll have an even better ride? It sounds corney but it is true!It's kinda like go what SFMM is doing. realy everyone was posting about it. saying i cancelled my trip to Six Flags Majic Mountain because X isn't finished yet and even Deja Vu! MM is a good park but when you know a really cool attraction is coming youhold on and wait! it's all part of buisness. So of course they lied about that because a 2 year difference is alot and people will still go

SFGadvKing
07-23-2001, 05:23 PM
i really hope a flying dutchman is coming

Honan Beetch
07-23-2001, 06:19 PM
I don't think a flying Dutchman's going to happen next year. I mean the only ride they're announcing is that simulator called Alcatraz: The Ride. Is the ride going to be about the famous prison in San Francisco? Has anyone ever been there? Damn! That place is scary! It's a museum now, if you guys didn't know that. I mean as soon as you enter the actual prison building, you feel chills all over. A lot of people died there, so I'm guessing there's some force over there that's unexplainable. It's pretty creepy. Anyway, too bad Six Flags Great Adventure isn't getting a new coaster for next year (that we know of) yet. Actually, with Nitro, they won't be needing one for a decade because the coaster is already awesome enough!

NitroExplodes
07-24-2001, 02:28 PM
They have to get a good coaster, they always do. I sure hope viper stays because I really like it.

icecold9889
07-24-2001, 02:56 PM
Sounds realy cool but i dont like the fact that they are tearing down viper.

trock476
07-24-2001, 03:01 PM
I don't know about that, it somehow just doesn't seem right to have two flying dutchmans within a two hours drive of each other (SFGadv and SFAmerica). When I hear them announce it, then I'll believe it.

HighJander
07-24-2001, 04:09 PM
SF would know if they could build a flying dutchman.. personally i think its possible because SFGAdv and SFAmerica have different markets... SFGAdv is more of a park for PA, NJ, and NY... ive never seen any cars in the parking lot from anywhere south of that. It just doesnt sound believeable that they would think people would drive that much farther south for a flying dutchman

DragonSamurai
07-24-2001, 04:45 PM
To bad they had to tear down viper.....i hate to see anny coaster get dismanteled....hopefully the new coaster will be worth the wait :)

NitroExplodes
07-24-2001, 11:16 PM
They never tore down viper!!! I hope they never do.

Kopp8699
07-25-2001, 12:38 AM
I dont think theyd tell u the Biggest, Fastest, And Longest FD....... if nethin theyd say A FD but not the largest

Tom Zeliff
07-27-2001, 04:57 PM
Duplicate of http://www.coasterforum.com/boards/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5805

http://www.twistedrails.com/search1.gif (http://www.coasterforum.com/boards/search.php?s=)

-Tom