PDA

View Full Version : Did man really land on the moon???

antfarm007
07-21-2001, 03:55 PM
Do you think man landed on the moon??? If you do be sure to watch Fox TV's conspiracy theory and you will change your mind. Ill point out evidence later

antfarm007
07-26-2001, 08:06 AM
Everybody here must love me

Andy Hodgson
07-26-2001, 09:33 AM
I dont think we did
i watched that Fox episode 6 times and there is no way we went to the moon.

CoolCoasterKid
07-26-2001, 09:42 AM
I downloaded this thing from a site and it said a lot of things proving we didn't land on the moon...it's pretty convincing.

Honan Beetch
07-26-2001, 04:10 PM
Duh? Of course man landed on the moon. If not, Moon Pies wouldn't have been invented. Heh, heh, heh.

Natelox
07-26-2001, 08:15 PM
well ant farm, u shoulda left out option numba 3, its pretty popular.

Superman
07-26-2001, 08:23 PM
i went to a website that proved that all the mistakes on that show were not really mistakes. the only thing is i forgot the url. uf u find it ill post it

antfarm007
07-27-2001, 11:24 AM
try fox.com and look around

Andy Hodgson
07-27-2001, 02:45 PM
that show on FOX was ver convincing!

o yea and antfarm you should have left out choice number 3
everyones choosing it!

hehhehe
:D

Marcus
12-14-2001, 07:20 PM
Of course not, the Moon is only as big as my fingernail.

But really i think they have, but Apollo 11 wasnt the first. I think that was stagged but later NASA got to it eventually.

rocketman23
12-14-2001, 08:06 PM
Seriously, I have major doubts. Ever since JFK was shot(yes, it was a conspiracy), you could not trust the government. I think we faked this just for Cold War purposes.

James
12-14-2001, 08:10 PM
i think it happend :)

Inferno
12-14-2001, 11:24 PM
I think it happened. We have the technology to do so, so I'm sure we did. If we didn't land on the moon, then why is there talk of going to Mars?

Inferno
12-14-2001, 11:27 PM
Also, what about all of the rocks they brought back? Where were they from if not from the moon. If we didn't go to the moon, then where did the spaceship that people actually saw take off go for 4 days? Why would our government lie about something like this? Personally, I think our government tells us pretty much. For crtain issues there was conspiracy involved. This, was not one of them. Smae thing with Kennedy. How could that be conspiracy? I mean, did the government hire someone to kill him? I dont' think so!

Graham
12-14-2001, 11:33 PM
I think it happened because of the rocks they brought back.

Cuddy
12-15-2001, 02:39 AM
So if we really didn't make it to the moon, why are we teaching schoolchildren that we did? If the JFK assassination was a set-up, why are we telling our schoolchildren that Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK, then was shot by Jack Ruby?? If these events did not happen as the history books say they did, why are we lieing to our children??

I believe 110% that we did make it to the moon. For the person that wanted a website...here it is: http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

Raptor
12-15-2001, 03:13 AM
That FOX program was convincing, but if you really dig into the surface of all their claims, like in the link CedarPoint_Mark gave, than its obvious that FOX was full of crap.

Amy
12-15-2001, 09:53 AM
Ugh, not this again. My English teacher was a total idiot last year, she spent an entire block (two periods) debating over whether or not we went to the moon the day after the special aired.

All I have to say is that this special aired on Fox, the same network who brought you "Who Wants to Marry a Multimillionaire" and "Battle of the Child Geniuses". Enough said. ;)

Smoky
12-15-2001, 11:01 AM
Well there is a society that still believes the Earth is flat which says that man's walking on the moon was a studio show with a script and that the sun was only 32 miles from us. :p I'd love to be the first man to set foot on Mars so the first words I say (to be recorded for all of history) would be a reading of George Carlin's "Seven Words You Can Never Say On Television" :D Lets see that get into the history books. ;)

Originally posted by Amy
All I have to say is that this special aired on Fox, the same network who brought you "Who Wants to Marry a Multimillionaire" and "Battle of the Child Geniuses". Enough said. ;) Isn't this the same Fox who brought us "Buttafuoco, Misunderstood Family Man or Overweight Sleazebag" and "Psycho Dad?" ;) (Watch Married with Children) :)

Aaron
12-15-2001, 11:06 AM
Personally, I think we went to the moon. I've heard far more opinions saying that we did.

mooses41
12-16-2001, 12:03 PM
No ,we didnt. Anybody who saw the show will agree.:*)

Jokercoaster
12-16-2001, 12:38 PM
Of course we landed on the moon, I saw that show and it was a load of crap.

SFGadvKing
12-16-2001, 12:41 PM
of course they went to the moon. all the videos and pictures are all made up??!! you think they told neil armstrong and buzz aldrin and everyone else that stepped foot on the moon to make it up?? are you telling me that this picture is made up: http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/midres/a11_h_37_5545.gif

you really dont think this is a real picture: http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/midres/a11_h_40_5875.gif

come on, that really is neil armstrong on the moon: http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/midres/a11_h_40_5886.gif

1984 v. 2.5
12-16-2001, 01:02 PM
I think we did land on the moon because for the whole government to cover up a farce like this there had to have been thousands and thousands involved, and I don't see how they could've stayed quiet for all these years. Something would've leaked out sooner. And as for the JFK stuff, I believe the government was behind it. Check out my poll for more.

VomitComet
12-16-2001, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by rocketman23
Seriously, I have major doubts. Ever since JFK was shot(yes, it was a conspiracy), you could not trust the government. I think we faked this just for Cold War purposes.

but you would trust FOX more than the government, what about the alien autopsy, that was a load of crap.

RagingBull#1
12-16-2001, 03:50 PM
fox is crap, of course we landed

Raptor
12-16-2001, 05:31 PM
Exactly. As secritive as the government is, you can always trust them over the network that brings you 90% BS. Simpsons is one of the only things that keeps FOX a worthwhile station.

chilled
12-16-2001, 05:49 PM
to everyone who sasys we did answer this question why is there wind"??

and about the rocks ---- we bought them fro mteh russians

Raptor
12-16-2001, 06:05 PM
CedarPoint_Mark's link explains why there appears to be wind. When they were putting up the flag, they moved it in a way that caused it to ripple. Having no gravity, the flag stayed in that position. As you can see, EVERY single argument the Fox show made has a logical explanation.

Inferno
12-16-2001, 06:47 PM
If the whole thing was faked in the desert, then where did the spaceship go after it took off? Did it just orbit the Earth for 3 days? As spaceship did take off. That is a fact. Man did walk on the moon. That is a fact. In the next 50 years man will malk on Mars. That is a fact as well.
As for JFK, why would the government want him dead in the first place? I guess the government killed RFK too, right? They were both killed by people who did not like them, not by the government. If they were killed by the government, then I suppose Lincoln was too. I suppose Regan was shot by the government. I suppose NASA meant for Challenger to explode. Right? Wrong! None of these tradgedies involved the government. I believe the government does have some conspiracies. Maybe we really did find an alien body and it's sitting in an airforce base in Dayton(which I have been to many times). I don't know. But I don't think our government killed any presidents or lied about us going to the moon all those times or lied about anything else even halfway as serious as those things.

KoasterKing
12-16-2001, 07:08 PM
i saw a show about this too. and after watching im convinced we did not land on the moon!

PhantomRevnge67
12-17-2001, 11:02 AM
Some say they did, some say they didnt