PDA

View Full Version : Rugrats "All Growed Up"

CoolCoasterKid
07-22-2001, 12:09 AM
Did anyone else see the new Rugrats episode called "All Growed Up"?

Hulk
07-22-2001, 12:15 AM
Yes it was great! :) Loved when I was 7 and still I Like it at 14 :)

CoolCoasterKid
07-22-2001, 12:17 AM
I thought it was the best episode ever, and I wasn't expecting it to be. When my friend came over and said "We have to watch that new Rugrats episode!" I was thinking "Haha...It looks stupid." But it was really good, especially being that I can sort of relate to it.

I don't know if anyone else out there likes/used to like the Rugrats, but if you saw this episode, I was wondering about some feedback on what you thought. Also, if you want to see this episode, it's on at 8 P.M. Eastern Time on Sunday, July 22, and same time on Friday, July 27. (This is Eastern Time, I don't know if it changes for other time zones. Check out Nick.com if you really want to know.)

For those of you who don't really like the Rugrats anymore but used to (I being one of you), I suggest seeing this episode.

serpent king
07-22-2001, 12:25 AM
damn it...i wanted to watch that..but i forgot.

skateboarder
07-22-2001, 02:01 AM
RUGRATS SUCK!

ROCKET POWER SUCKS SO INCREDIBLY MUCH!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Honan Beetch
07-22-2001, 03:11 AM
I saw most of the All Growed Up episode of Rugrats. I'm not that much of a big Rugrats fan as I am of coasters, but I loved that episode! I think it's one of the coolest Rugrats episode I've ever seen because they're not annoying toddlers anymore! It's fun to see them 10 years older. I loved it!

CoolCoasterKid
07-22-2001, 09:55 PM
I think this is turning into an obsession for me LOL j/k, but I did tape it :)

So far it's a pretty good turnout...keep those votes coming! :)

markm62
07-23-2001, 03:08 PM
Personal attacks will not be tolerated and continuing to do so will result in banning. Consider this a warning.

Andy Hodgson
07-23-2001, 03:11 PM
i thought it was good,
i was watching and thought "im only gonna watch the first 5 min." but i ended up watching the whole thing.

its still as good as it was when i was 7.

CoolCoasterKid
07-23-2001, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by markm62
this is a coaster forum!

Yes it is a coaster forum, but there are also many topics about movies and stuff. I saw this episode, thought it was better than the others I watched 4 or 5 years ago, and just wanted to see others opinions...why, is that wrong?

Plus I'm not a baby watching Rugrats. A few people who have already posted are older than me, and I'm not obsessed with Rugrats. I just happen to like this episode.

At least I don't go around telling people that they are immature. To do that is immature, so therefore you are a really immature idiot. Maybe you should keep your dumb comments to yourself. Just a few words of wisdom if you want to get some friends in life...

markm62
07-23-2001, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by CoolCoasterKid

Yes it is a coaster forum, but there are also many topics about movies and stuff. I saw this episode, thought it was better than the others I watched 4 or 5 years ago, and just wanted to see others opinions...why, is that wrong?

Plus I'm not a baby watching Rugrats. A few people who have already posted are older than me, and I'm not obsessed with Rugrats. I just happen to like this episode.

At least I don't go around telling people that they are immature. To do that is immature, so therefore you are a really immature idiot. Maybe you should keep your dumb comments to yourself. Just a few words of wisdom if you want to get some friends in life...

Sorry man. I just had a bad day. Again, sorry for my immature behavior. I hope you forgive me. i understand that people have different tastes. Again, i hope you forgive me . I feel bad :(

markm62
07-23-2001, 03:53 PM
sorry to the people i offended

CoolCoasterKid
07-23-2001, 03:56 PM
All right, then I'm sorry if I really offended you too. I forgive you for what you said, even though it did offend me and maybe others too. I appreciate your apology. I hope I cleared some things up if anyone thought I was really obsessed with Rugrats hehe.

DeKalb
07-24-2001, 09:42 PM
It was kinda stupid, I thought it would be a lot better. Maybe it's because I knew it would be on a loong time ago.

antfarm007
07-27-2001, 11:02 AM
They hyped it up too much, where I live they had commercials on every channel for it, so naturally, since there were no good movies on that i didnt see already i flipped it on and it was pretty good, but i still liked it more when i watched it long ago

CoolCoasterKid
07-27-2001, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by antfarm007
They hyped it up too much, where I live they had commercials on every channel for it, so naturally, since there were no good movies on that i didnt see already i flipped it on and it was pretty good, but i still liked it more when i watched it long ago

Yeah too much hype can really ruin something...maybe I liked it so much because I only saw 2 or 3 ads. My former semi-obsession with it has ended (thank God for coasters :) ), but I still think it is the best episode. If I saw 20 ads or more, I probably wouldn't have thought so highly about it.