:mad: RollerPosers Suck.
Ok a roller poser fits these traits:
Calls any inversion a "loop"
Has said "it was like a rollercoaster, it had ups and downs"
Thinks all coasters make you vomit.
Has been heard saying "OOh the best part was...."
Thinks Disney Coasters are scary.
Has cried on a coaster.
I'll come up with more,and a better name for them.
Oh and yes as long as they are having fun and yes they keep the parks open. So don't reply with that.

Zach
07-22-2001, 01:13 AM
Please post all threads containing polls in the Polls forum. I'm moving it there now. Thanks

Zach

Honan Beetch
07-22-2001, 01:17 AM
As I read your descriptions for a roller poser, some people immediately came to mind. A lot of my friends are roller posers. Yes, I hate those kinds of people too.

serpent king
07-22-2001, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by skateboarder
:
Has blacked out on a coaster.

lots of non-rollerposers have blacked out or nearly blacked out on a coaster...including me.

skateboarder
07-22-2001, 01:42 AM
I guess so. Ill change it to a better one.

Medusa1861
07-22-2001, 11:02 AM
Accually the person i know (well i don't know him but he is in my school) says that the inversions are loop d loops or something like that

Swimming King
07-22-2001, 03:08 PM
I know EXACTLY what your'e talking about. All my friends! They aren't that bad but, still roller posers.

FlyCoasterGuy
07-22-2001, 03:48 PM
Yea, I hate those people. The only exception is when your talking about a certain inversion like a Vertical Loop or a Half Loop. I really hate (or dislike) people who think they know more about Roller Coasters than others but don't, like when I was in line for Son of Beast this guy who looked like he was 23 said that the Beast is taller than SOB but trees hide the lift hill, and this one person by me in line for Millennium Force said that MF uses car engines to launch the train up the hill.

Marc
07-22-2001, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by FlyCoasterGuy
Yea, I hate those people. The only exception is when your talking about a certain inversion like a Vertical Loop or a Half Loop. I really hate (or dislike) people who think they know more about Roller Coasters than others but don't, like when I was in line for Son of Beast this guy who looked like he was 23 said that the Beast is taller than SOB but trees hide the lift hill, and this one person by me in line for Millennium Force said that MF uses car engines to launch the train up the hill.

I hate people that Make ****** up about coasters like DT has guide rails or coasters have on ride motors/brakes. They say that just to hear themselves talk, and I HATE them

CPFan
07-23-2001, 03:25 PM
I get so sick of some of my friends some times. The have only been to SFGAm because it is my hometown park, and they think that Raging Bull is the tallest coaster in the world, that they think they r so cool if they ride the Demon, and they also think they are so cool if the keep there hands up 4 about 3 seconds. I just hate it when they say stuff like that. Then I tell them about rides like SD2K and MF and there are like "Millenium what?" and "Steel Dragon...Isn't that at Disney World?".

They also think SFGAm is the only SF park. I just get so sick of it. I get sick of hearing at school "Well you didn't even go on the Raging Bull" or "I went on the Raging Bull and I was so scared. It was like straight down."

It is hard having friends who like coasters, but know nothing about them, and then pretend they know a lot about them.

markm62
07-23-2001, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by CPFan
I get so sick of some of my friends some times. The have only been to SFGAm because it is my hometown park, and they think that Raging Bull is the tallest coaster in the world, that they think they r so cool if they ride the Demon, and they also think they are so cool if the keep there hands up 4 about 3 seconds. I just hate it when they say stuff like that. Then I tell them about rides like SD2K and MF and there are like "Millenium what?" and "Steel Dragon...Isn't that at Disney World?".

They also think SFGAm is the only SF park. I just get so sick of it. I get sick of hearing at school "Well you didn't even go on the Raging Bull" or "I went on the Raging Bull and I was so scared. It was like straight down."

It is hard having friends who like coasters, but know nothing about them, and then pretend they know a lot about them.

These People are people I hate the most. THe people who think they know but they don;t know ****!!

DragonSamurai
08-21-2001, 02:52 PM
Yah i know a few that think Goliath is the worlds tallest...and that X spins out of control ...they consider themselves experts..of course untill i prooved them wrong which i did with much pleasure

Bort
08-22-2001, 12:28 AM
ya ok, this doesnt make sense, not everyone says "inversion" thats like saying mathematics or physical education instead of math and gym. I say loops or flips or inversions. I dont think theres things as rollerposers. Seriously, and obviosuly if they think every coasters gonan make em through up, the cant be coaster posers cuz they dont ride them.

You all are way up tight, so what if they brag about some things, i have cuzins who do that and i dont give them **** for it.

OOO the best part was the loop on mantis...Its like that tallest coaster ever!

DrachenFire96
08-22-2001, 12:45 AM
I obviously said no, I am no poser when it comes to coasters. But I wonder who all checked "Yes" because there are more yes's than no's at the moment.

DOOOAAAT!!! I feel stupid now...I thought it asked me if I was a rollerposer, not know one...READ MAN READ!!! Yeah I know a few...they urk me bad.

Raging Rider
08-22-2001, 01:06 AM
Rollerposers are the people I hate second most. I hate people like Markey most.

X-Cellent
08-22-2001, 04:09 PM
Weren't we all roller posers at one time didn't we all think are first coaster was the biggest, tallest, baddest ride ever? Sure rollerposers are annpying but let them be annoying!:)

DannyBoy
08-22-2001, 07:50 PM
Roller Posers should all be forced to get some tatoo on their head that forbids them to ride rollercoasters.

DeKalb
08-23-2001, 04:06 PM
When I was little (7-8 years old) I thought:
*that vertical loops were the only inversion out there
*that Batman: the escape was the only coaster with the batman name
*that Batman: the escape was the only stand-up coaster in the world (then i got my coaster video a few years later and saw mantis and the drayton manor shockwave...awww)
*that Ultra Twister was the only heartline coaster
*that XLR-8 was the only suspended coaster
*that Mayan Mindbender was the only dark ride
*that astroworld, magic mountain, sfog, great adventure, and sfot were the only six flags parks
Then I got my coaster book, my coaster videos, and I got smart....

DeKalb
08-23-2001, 04:12 PM
And now for Part 2:
Yes, most of my friends are rollerposers. They ride them and all, but don't know much about them. I don't understand why people call helixes "loops" (now, i don't call them helixes in other places other than when talking with the *voices in my head*, but I still don't call them loops...) and because me and my friends speak spanish, we use a term that means "turn" when we talk about inversions (the word is "vuelta" if you're that interested, it means turn and inversion....)

DyingDutchman
08-23-2001, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by DragonSamurai
Yah i know a few that think Goliath is the worlds tallest...and that X spins out of control ...they consider themselves experts..of course untill i prooved them wrong which i did with much pleasure

lol you go!

J-Brew2001
08-26-2001, 12:06 AM
They are a bunch of babies.

chilled
09-22-2001, 10:27 PM
loop d loops hahahahahhaha thats the funniest thing i ever heard