PDA

View Full Version : Jurassic Park 3...vote now!!!

Coaster131
07-22-2001, 07:26 PM
JP3 is now in theatres. Please only vote if you have seen it already! Also, please post your honest answer. Personally, I think that it's the greatest! Better than any movie I've seen! Definitely the best out of the entire series! VOTE NOW!!!

DragonSamurai
08-21-2001, 02:44 PM
it was Terrible!!! the acting sucked and how on earth could a cell phone ring though a dinos body?? no way!!

serpent king
08-21-2001, 02:58 PM
it was pretty good, not worth goin to see again. I think it was too short, and when Billy lived at the end. That is just BS. He should have been pecked to death. And fed to the babies. And then the flying ones(i forgot the name) escape and can now breed across the world. That would just suck. Walkin your babbie then gettin picked up and feed to baby dinosaurs.

well that is my opinion on the movie. i give it at least a 7 1/2 out of 10. Better than the second, but not better than the first.

Mike.

Inferno
08-21-2001, 03:12 PM
It was ok. Had good special effects no doubt, but a lot of it was pretty dumb. Like in the end when the Navy and Marines came and took them off the island, that was just plain dumb. The plot was pretty stupid too. If there is a 4th movie, which there probably will be, I hope they revisit the 1st island.

phantompenguin
08-21-2001, 05:30 PM
sucked...for the most part.

J-Brew2001
08-31-2001, 09:10 PM
Great effects but still not as good as the first.

mrk468zz
08-31-2001, 09:20 PM
it was all pretty good, until the ending. teh ending ruined everything.

SFGadvKing
08-31-2001, 09:40 PM
IM HONEST O i think it was the best out of the 3. i dont see what all the hype is about the first. it really wasnt that good, i think its like the magnum - when it was made it was good for its time but now theres so much like it(the animatronics were great but now its not so special). i dont see how the kid could stay alive with that huge dinasour there. and the point of the flying ones getting out at the end was to get to a fourth JP.

rocketman23
08-31-2001, 09:57 PM
Not that great... movie of the summer is RAT RACE!

TITAN GIRL
08-31-2001, 10:40 PM
I liked it, I thought it was pretty good, but then agian I am easy to impress! I think the 1st one will always be my fave! I liked # 3 alot better then the 2nd one!! Go see it if you get the chance, I think it is worth it, what do you have to lose but about 8.00 for the priice of the ticket!!:p

Skeeber
08-31-2001, 10:52 PM
One of the worst movies I have ever seen.
I loved the first one, and this one doen't deserve to be in the same sentence.

How can a little kid survive on the island for weeks alone, yet a team of heavily armed men can't survive for five minutes?

I was expecting a climax, but all I got was raptors talking...

And the navy/marines came all ready to shoot something, so why the hell would they let the Pterodactyls fly right over the ships, without doing anything?

The first JP was an amazing movie, a classic.
I wouldn't even use JP3 as toilet paper, (should it come in paper form somehow).

You can only beat a dead horse for so long...

jasonszubrychx
09-04-2001, 01:19 AM
terrible
terrible
terrible
terrible

Rockrc480
09-04-2001, 03:00 PM
That movie looks sweet. I still haven't seen it.

BrooklynRider
09-04-2001, 03:00 PM
I am pretty amazed that anyone is even focusing on this crap film. It was the absolute worst.

Coalhouse
09-05-2001, 02:09 AM
I'm glad I saw it because I like the whole dino thing, but it wasn't good. I'm glad I downloaded it and didn't pay to go see it.

X-Cellent
09-05-2001, 01:41 PM
i thought it was awesome! Way better than the second but not as good as the first. Had some stupid plot stuff but who cares this movie was not made for plot it was made for watching dinos eat people:D 9/10 2nd best movie of the summer behind Rush Hour 2