PDA

View Full Version : I'm Probaly Going To BGT ...

Ioa Master
07-22-2001, 10:00 PM
So I Need A Order Of What Rides I Should Go On First.I Have Gone To The Before But I Want To Ride Rhino Rally So Include It In The List.One More Thing , How Much Does It Cost To Ride The Serengeti Safari ?

Dragonrider
07-23-2001, 07:42 AM
I just went there last month! We went on a Wed, and most of the rides had a wait of 10 minutes or right away.

Gwazi is right in front of the park. Two trains, and practically no wait for either. The lion jerks you around more than the tiger though. My friend likes DD at IOA better...he called this one "Dueling Kitties":D

The park is in a loop pattern so it doesn't really matter which way you go...we went back to the entrance and to the left, and rode...

Montu. A B&M inverted. We were behind these two kids who immediately took the two outside seats, making us take the sucky inside ones. I hate 4 seaters! I felt like beating the crap out of them, but we just got there.

Walked back, then up to Rhino Rally. A 75 minute wait! too much! It is pretty cool.

We passed on Scorpion (friend said it was a kiddy ride)...funny, it looks like The Revolution to me.

Then rode the other B&M coaster...got on the outside seats this time!

The river rafters was closed down.:mad:

Rode The Python, and I got racked in the ear by the shoulder restraint! It's a basic corkscrew. I thought it was bigger...I was thinking of Loch Ness Monster, but that is in the other BG.

Rode Stanley falls and the big splash-em 4 across boats...got soaked.

We didn't do the other safari thing, but it's near the beer hall, before the Montu.

Nice park.

PatMan007
07-23-2001, 09:01 AM
Order of rides:

1. Rhino Rally - Very long lines

2. Gwasi - Slow lines

3. Montu - Not very long lines but popular

4. Scorpion - on the way to Kumba

5. Kumba

6. Water Rides

Ioa Master
07-23-2001, 03:53 PM
Dragon Rider , I Have Gone To BGT Before So Don't Act Like I'm A Six Year Old Going To Disney World.

Dragonrider
07-24-2001, 03:46 AM
Silly me.:rolleyes:

BGTBFL
07-24-2001, 05:13 AM
Rhino Rally still closed -

The safari is worth the $27.99 - you get those in the gift shoft right next door to the skyride - it'll be on your left when looking at the skyride entrance.

antfarm007
07-24-2001, 08:15 AM
serengheti safari is awesome, way better than Animal Kingdom