PDA

View Full Version : What dino would you...

Chris L
07-23-2001, 04:22 PM
What dinosaur would you least want to get stuck with on an island? (This idea sparked after watching JP3) I assume most of you have at least seen the first of the three films.

markm62
07-23-2001, 05:28 PM
t-rex is scary

Natelox
07-23-2001, 06:40 PM
raptors are faster and smaller more agile, they get my vote.

J-Brew2001
08-08-2001, 03:41 AM
t-rex! Those beasts are brutal!

markm62
08-08-2001, 11:23 AM
The big 1 that was in JP3 but he said it wasn't a t-rex. I think a Spinosaurus?? Anyway, it killed a T-Rex at the start so you guys should change your mind because it's more powerful than a T-Rex. I wish I could use a T-Rex and Spinosaurus on Britney, BSB, and N' Sync or whatever the hell they are called.

Honan Beetch
08-08-2001, 01:06 PM
I'd be the t-rex 'cause it's the stereotypical king of dinosaurs. Not only that, I get to eat my other dino friends. I wonder what da real fried bronto burgers taste like (as to The Flintstones)? I also wanna get some pterodactyl wings w/ potato wedges. Hey, KFP: Kentucky Fried Pterodactyl! Heh, heh, heh.....

The_Evil_Tediz
08-08-2001, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Honan Beetch
I'd be the t-rex 'cause it's the stereotypical king of dinosaurs. Not only that, I get to eat my other dino friends. I wonder what da real fried bronto burgers taste like (as to The Flintstones)? I also wanna get some pterodactyl wings w/ potato wedges. Hey, KFP: Kentucky Fried Pterodactyl! Heh, heh, heh.....
Uhhh Honan, the question was which one you would least want to get stuck on an island with, not which one you would want to be. Anyway, I choose Velociraptor. They are intelligent, stealthy pack hunters. At least you are warned when T-rex or Spinosaurus would come.

Marcus
03-13-2002, 04:21 PM
I would want any Raptors near me. They are able to fit into a house or small areas unlike the T-rex. And they are very fast and smart, so it would be harder to deal with them. Worse if they are travelling packs.

AllSmilesChica
03-13-2002, 05:10 PM
T-Rex or Raptors. After I had seen the first movie I would always think that they were gonna come to my house and eat me. Heh. :eek:

Raptor
03-13-2002, 05:11 PM
I would not want Raptors, LOL. (how ironic) They were the fastest, smartest, and deadliest, especially since they work in packs to basically hunt you down. Unlike the T Rex, which may be big, but is slow and stupid.

chilled
03-13-2002, 05:18 PM
definatly raptors u can easily get away from a trex

CrystalKat
03-13-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Raptor
I would not want Raptors, LOL. (how ironic)
:D :D :D :D :D Raptor, you crack me up.

I'd agree with the "no raptors" vote, however. The T-Rex isn't a problem (stop moving he'll go away) and althought that spiny one has some bad attitude problem, he struck me as relatively stupid -- charge in, grab stuff, but not a lot of cunning or strategy. The raptors, however, can mess you up...

Timonor
03-13-2002, 07:11 PM
I have to agree with everything Melissa said.
One other tip to avoid Spiny.
Don't get any T-Rex urine on your shoes.

flyer
03-13-2002, 08:43 PM
No raptors, you can get away from the big ones.

Chip
03-13-2002, 09:32 PM
And Honan almost pulls another "hold the onions." (Will this one be known as the KFP: Kentucky Fried Pteyodactyl?) :D Read slower next time, yo. I think if I were stranded with dinos, I would not like to have a velociraptor following me, hunting me, or living with me. That would be the dino I would not want anywhere near me. Rex is okay. I could hide in small areas. Spinosaurus isn't real (but it's real scary). The Stegosaurus would be okay since it only eats plants. I think I'd be cool with a Stego. Maybe I could become its friend after a while and we could play hide-and-seek in the jungle. Of course I'd win! It would be hard to hide a monster as big as my friend Stegy.

Hector
03-13-2002, 09:43 PM
The scariest parts in part I and III were the velociraptors. The T-Rex is scary but if you don't move it doesn't see you. A Spinosaurus is huge and it' very hard not to know when it is coming but as you saw in the movie they got away from it (And velociraptors but not all the cast).

R@ptor
03-14-2002, 08:36 AM
I think Raptors are the deadliest, because they are much faster than the T-Rex, hunt in groups and I think more intelligent (why do you think I've picked this nickname :D !!!)

PhantomRevnge67
03-14-2002, 10:44 AM
i wouldnt wanna be on an island with a velociraptor, cause that would suck.

BrooklynRider
03-14-2002, 03:38 PM
I say "Nyet" to the raptors. It would be like living in a neighborhood with a gang constantly out to cut your throat.

Inferno
03-14-2002, 04:41 PM
The raptors are really cool and scary, especially in Jurassic Park 1 and 3. Apparently raptors weren't as smart but when they were around as they were portayed in JP. They wouldn't be able to open doors most likely, etc. Jurassic Park 1 is a great movie, but of course like all movies the book is better.

Alex T
03-15-2002, 03:24 PM
No raptors. They are quick and smart while the t rex is really just big and that's it. Plus you just stop moving and it goes away.

jojo103081
03-16-2002, 07:37 PM
Dilophosaurus is my baby, I have two stuffed ones I keep near my bed. I love those, they are so cute yet so dangerous, like me lol.

Coasterfanman21
03-16-2002, 08:19 PM
The raptor's are smart, ferocious, and can fit into buildings to kill you in. Just like in JP3. They would be the worst dinos to get stuck with.