PDA

View Full Version : FASTLANE @ SFGAdv. HELP!!!! HELP ME

Kopp8699
07-23-2001, 10:41 PM
i need a lot of help about Fastlane @ SFGAdv..... How much is it? How do I get it? How many do I get? Where do I get them? How? When? everything.......... HURRY I GO ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beltzies64
07-24-2001, 01:10 PM
Fastlane at Great Adventure is not like the one at SFWoA. You don't pay for it. It is like the system they use at Disney. There is a machine outside the major rides, and you just get a little ticket thing that tells you what time to come back to ride it.

CoolCoasterKid
07-24-2001, 04:00 PM
I don't know much about it, but you should check out the six flags site - www.sixflags.com - (Well the site got changed, but that brings you to it anyway :) ). I think it's on a first come, first serve basis, so you should try to get there early if you want to use it. I never used it since I only go from 7-10 or 5-8 or something, so the tickets are already gone.

HighJander
07-24-2001, 04:44 PM
Personally i hate the fast pass system... i think the everyone should have to wait like everyone else.

raver135
07-25-2001, 12:10 AM
That was kinda what they were gonna put @ SFoG, instead we got Lo-Q which is AWESOME.

$10.00 to rent the unit.
$5.00 for each person you put on the unit (max 6 riders)

then you go around to the rides and let a box near the ride scan the lo-q. it works like a beeper, beeping you when its time to ride.

It's pricey but its the only way you'll get to do repeats on busy days.