PDA

View Full Version : Anyone for Deja Vu?

slipknot8527
07-24-2001, 05:34 AM
Okay people, this is it. Are the people in the 3 parks (not jeaulous CP fans) that are recieving Deja Vus looking forward to them or not?

Andy Hodgson
07-24-2001, 10:32 AM
well im not sure how to consider which is my home park since SFOT SFOG and SFStl and SFKK are all 4 hours away but im looking forward to it in SFOG

Zach
07-24-2001, 11:55 AM
How can you not look forward to a new coaster, no matter what it is? I vote yes.

Zach

HighJander
07-24-2001, 04:33 PM
Only reason i vote no.. is because of all of the problems the ride is having... yes, its almost 196 feet tall and yes, the towers are vertical... but its still just a vekoma boomerang... i bet it will be tired and boring in 3 years or sooner.

Natelox
07-24-2001, 06:48 PM
sure why not? its a coaster isn't it?

Honan Beetch
07-24-2001, 08:28 PM
I'm not really looking forward for my home park to get a Déjà Vu because I know it's not going to happen. My home park is Six Flags America. It alrealy has an invertigo coaster called Two Face: The Flip Side. Why would Six Flags America waste a couple million dollars just to get a larger and more modified version of the ride?

Ta2KX
07-09-2003, 12:54 PM
My experience waiting in line ofr the ride was as horrinle as it cud get, 2 valleys, some more breakdowns, poor loading times, 3 hour wait!!! But the ride itself was excellent, in fact after i had ridden it i liked it enough that i wished CP would have got one instead of WT. That is, expecting that CP would be able to manage a giant boomerang better.

Chris L
07-09-2003, 03:56 PM
Which of the three American GIB's are you talking about Ta2KX? From your description it sounds like the Illinois one. And I agree with you on the last comment. Despite the incredible rides I had on Wicked Twister, DV was a lot more exhilerating and fun, though Wicked Twister is a good fit in Cedar Point's lineup.

coasetrphil
07-09-2003, 04:29 PM
I was greatly disappointed by Deja Vu'. I wouldn't ride it again unless the wait was under 30 minutes. I prefer WT to it.

SFGadvKing
07-09-2003, 06:08 PM
i LOVED deja vu. i rode the one at sfgam with about an hour and ten minute wait. i didnt see it breakdown or anything the whole day i was there. i also got the last seat in the train which probably made the drop a lot cooler.

Carowinds 73-03
07-09-2003, 07:04 PM
Sure

Marcus
07-10-2003, 06:13 PM
Hell yes I would. First off, if Michigan Adventure's get any new coasters I'll be happy. Although in my experiences Deja Vu vallied and broke down and was never open, I still felt it was a great coaster, and possibly one of coolest color combinations. Regardless of it's troubles, the coaster experience is great and that shouldn't greatly effect your opinion about it.

Ta2KX
07-10-2003, 06:27 PM
It was the Deja Vu at SFOG. It was opening day of 2002 the day i visisted, so i dont know if that may have had an effect on Deja Vu's operation. After a year, they shoud've had all the bugs out.