PDA

View Full Version : Valleyfair

Bort
07-24-2001, 04:08 PM
One of my friends is going to Valleyfair. She wanted to know what rides they have? Also how crowded is it usually on a weekday? How long are the lines usually? And plays post some tips. Thanks.

CoasterfanNE
07-24-2001, 05:09 PM
Valleyfair has a nice collection of coasters and flat rides. The waterpark is also included with the regular park admission so bring you suit. During the week the crowds are very small so she should be able to get alot of rides in.

Wild Thing
07-24-2001, 10:45 PM
Valleyfair's two must-rides are Wild Thing (Morgan hyper), and Power Tower. I went on a Sunday about a month ago and the place was dead so I imagine that a weekday won't be too busy at all. Surprisingly, Wild Thing's lines are some of the shortest in the park. I haven't been to any of their plays but their IMAX theater is usually entertaining. They also have a nice woodie (High Roller) and Corkscrew. They have a wooden support- steel track coaster near the back called Excalibur but I usually get off the ride disappointed. Their water park is pretty fun but not memorable. Hope your friend has fun!