PDA

View Full Version : im the newest atraction at cp

VertiGoQueen
07-24-2001, 11:47 PM
vertigo the latest atraction at cp... mfs rival stands at 300 feet tall and its a pretty weird machine but all u need to no is dat its vertical like the power tower only scarier and much taller so if ur interested visit cedarpoint.com or better yet visit cedar point itself cause its opening this summer baby LIVE TO LOVE IT

beltzies64
07-25-2001, 12:01 PM
Wow, do you have any information for us that we all don't already know? VertiGo was announced three or four days ago.

CPFan
07-25-2001, 12:04 PM
Yeah, there are plenty of threads like this.

DragonSamurai
07-25-2001, 02:22 PM
yah these threads are spawning like V2 all over the place (all clones too) by the way i just realized this post make me have the cool suspended track!!! yeeeeeyyy

beltzies64
07-25-2001, 03:48 PM
Hmm, appearently she did not like what I said. I got a nice little pm in my inbox from her :D

It is true though. She tried saying that she just wanted to let people who didn't know about know about it. Well, there are a ton of threads about it in the flat ride section, where this should be anyways. When something is announced it is no longer a rumor. Just my take on the whole topic.

trock476
07-25-2001, 05:15 PM
vertigo the latest atraction at cp... mfs rival stands at 300 feet tall and its a pretty weird machine but all u need to no is dat its vertical like the power tower only scarier and much taller so if ur interested visit cedarpoint.com or better yet visit cedar point itself cause its opening this summer baby LIVE TO LOVE IT

Oh, boy, where to begin. Not even worth the time, I think beltzies summed it up pretty well. Please, to everyone, new users included, take some time to think before you just randomly make topics that not only take up space but are repetitve, and in many cases are old. Please, for the love of Pete, use the search button everyone, that's why it's there.

Tom Zeliff
07-25-2001, 05:40 PM
Yes, we all know about this ride. Next time use the search function and you might have found the original topic. There's no need to have another one of these around.

-Tom