PDA

View Full Version : Coastering Florida!!!(and Georgia)

XDraChEnFiReX
07-28-2001, 02:14 AM
Im going to florida august 9-18, and im goin to IOA and BGT, i have a choice to go to them on monday - friday, what day should i go to each for the least amount of people, and i searched for other posts for what rides to go on first and i heard the best way to do it at BGT is, get there when the park first opens, and go on gwazi immediately(tiger). then go over to montu, and get as many rides in as u can before the line fills up with more than like a 10 minute wait, then go to kumba, and get in a few rides, then congo river rapids(should i even bother with it) and scorpion and python shouldnty have waits so i can ride those whenever?? are there any other things there to do besides the 5 rollercoasters and CRR, i would like to go on Rhino Rally but it will probably be closed(and should i risk my life) ]

IOA im not worried about cuz there aint alot to do,only 2 coasters

Are there any other places in florida with good coasters?

I can also go to SfOg on sunday on the way back to virginia,is it worth it?does it have good rides? will there be long lines?

and are there any hotels nearby sfog? like nice ones

serpent king
07-28-2001, 02:25 AM
well if Rhino Rally is open go to that first. Or else it will get way too long.

KoasterKing
07-28-2001, 07:50 AM
I went to BGT on a Tues and it wasnt so bad We start at Gwazi And then work are way threw Python,Kumba(ride as much as you want you can walk right on) Scorpion,Then we wasted 2 1/2 on Rhino Rally (it really is not worth the wait) Then Go over to Montu (ride as much as you want) but after we did this we had to leave due to severe t-storm(you will NEED to hit every water ride its so friggn' HOT!! have Fun!!

SFoGNuT
07-28-2001, 08:59 AM
I would say go to BGT on Tuesday, then go to IOA on thursday. Definetly got to SFoG. First get on Acrophobia until there's a 5 min. wait. Then go to georgia scorcher. After that ride Batman and mindbender. then head over to De'ja Vu and check to see if it's running. Go to ninja scream machine and viper and ride them. finally go to Georgia Cyclone and The Dahlonega mine train. Go re-ride the rides you enjoyed the most. There is a hotel just down the road off of I 20 going eastbound.

XDraChEnFiReX
07-28-2001, 09:36 PM
thanks yall, i am going to go to bgt on monday or either tuesday? what will be the shortest lines for those 2 days, ive decided to go to IOA on thursday, and i hope deja vu is open cu it looks sweet, i definitely want to ride acrophobia

Honan Beetch
07-29-2001, 11:27 AM
Definitely go on a weekday. Anyway, the theme parks and coaster down in Florida rock!

XDraChEnFiReX
07-29-2001, 10:04 PM
any other tips, someone told me that Kumba sucked, and was as rough as Drachen Fire, but since i loved Drachen Fire i think im going to like it, they said it wont worth it, but i couldnt listen to them, and can someone else plan me a trip to IOA cuz i dont know nuthin about it, and what hotel should i stay in, in orlando or tampa? money isnt an issue so like whats the nicest? I hope there arent long lines at busch gardens tampa, my dad said i can have a choice of goin tuesday or wednesday, which one?
THANKS

Will bgt be crowded on a tuesday in the middle of august??? i hope not