PDA

View Full Version : Crowds at Cedar Point

S:ROSFNE
07-29-2001, 11:48 AM
I was wondering when is the best day of the week to go to Cedar Point. I was thinking along the lines of a Tuesday or Wednesday. But I've never been there so I don't know.

wahooskipper
07-29-2001, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by S:ROSFNE
I was wondering when is the best day of the week to go to Cedar Point. I was thinking along the lines of a Tuesday or Wednesday. But I've never been there so I don't know.

If you go the last week of August you are in for a treat b/c the lines are pretty quick (but avoid Labor Day weekend). During the rest of the summer the weekdays will likely be better than the weekend.

CPFan
07-29-2001, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by wahooskipper

If you go the last week of August you are in for a treat b/c the lines are pretty quick (but avoid Labor Day weekend). During the rest of the summer the weekdays will likely be better than the weekend.

Labor day weekend is a go time to go. I went there on Labor Day weekend last year and the lines werent long at all. Lots of people think it will be really crowded because it's labor day, but it is not crowded at all. Go then, but maybe I just had luck that year.