PDA

View Full Version : nintendo

ghosta
08-01-2001, 07:39 PM
I think that nintendo should port most of the great games from the snes to game boy advance. RETRO ROCKS, lol.
But people complain about nintendos delaying. Those people have to learn something. Nintendo gets good games from delaying, otherwise they woulkd come out with a game that has bad control, graphics, sound, and everything that makes a good game. Although it does have to get on your nerves sometimes but its the way of life.

AZ RIDER
08-01-2001, 09:21 PM
YEAH! Nintendo is the best and will always be the best!!!!!

coasterguy1
08-01-2001, 09:49 PM
i totally agree

serpent king
08-01-2001, 09:53 PM
me too

Tim
08-02-2001, 11:23 AM
I think that direct porting of a game is never a good answer. Game systems are different, so the games should be different as well. For example, look at the upcoming Super Mario Advance 2. The screenshots that have been released so far show that the games graphics have not been spruced up from the original Super Mario World, even though the GBA is more powerful than the SNES. I think that's a mistake. Hopefully, these screenshots aren't indicative of the future game itself.

That said, Nintendo does have quite a stockpile of good games from the SNES era that can be re-done for the GBA. As long as the games get some tweaks (especially the controls, as the GBA has only 2 front buttons and not 4) I'll be happy.

DragonSamurai
08-02-2001, 05:06 PM
Something like Smash bros would be cool.. And mario land+ mario 3