PDA

View Full Version : Lake Winnie 7/26

GeorgiaSchorcherfreak
08-03-2001, 02:04 AM
Okay, I am going to keep this short as possible. On Thursday 7/26 I went to Lake Winnie arrived at 4 P.M. After walking up to the entrance I was disappointed to see a sign say "The Fly-O-Plane will not be in operation today". First ride was on the Cannonball a pretty fun John Allen out and back. Last year there was a rumor going around about this ride would get ratchet bars well I can say that the trains are different but they still have buzz bars but they have changed the seats a little by raising the divider and adding individual seatbelts. (Which are not checked) Of course I rode with my seat belt as loose as it would go. Great air time and also great ops were loading and unloading fast. Three rides total. Next up was The Wild Thing which would be my first wild mouse. Wow! What a fun ride! I was laughing the whole time like a little kid and so was the people behind me. It did have braking but I think that it would need to to keep the lines moving fast. Here is a little tip though they tell you to pull the bar all the way down but unless you want hurt legs to give yourself an inch or put you legs under your seat. Total 6 rides. Also rode a few spin and spews but mostly I was on a coaster. The only bad things were the Fly-o-plane closed and also they removed one of my favorite spin and spews for the Wild Thing but I love the Wild Thing even more than I did the ride that was there before.

Vulcan91
08-03-2001, 10:08 AM
I think the Cannon Ball looks really cool. I wanted to stop by Lake Winnie when I visited SFoG in the spring, but I didn't have time :(