PDA

View Full Version : Just Wondering!

Wolverine13
08-05-2001, 11:28 PM
Why is every rumor about a hyper? Mostly the Six Flags ones. I dont think Six Flags will be putting one in at every park for next year. Besides the one all but announced at SFWoA, I dont think any other park besides maybe SFoG or SFStL. will be getting one.

DrachenFire96
08-06-2001, 12:15 AM
Well at least no one is foolish enough to make a post saying Elitch Gardens is getting a Hyper :D That would pretty much be the icing on the cake.

viperlord
08-06-2001, 12:17 AM
Actually there is a rumor about SFEG getting a hyper,now that is funny.

NitroExplodes
08-06-2001, 08:27 AM
I think Six Flags will put a hyper in at EG. They want to make money, but before they do, they need to attract people.

mforce
08-06-2001, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Wolverine13
I dont think any other park besides maybe SFoG or SFStL. will be getting one.

This was added to screamscape today for SFStL:

"2002 - Rumor - (8/6/2001) While the Hypercosater rumors continue, we have heard that Chance-Morgan is in the running for the contract with Intamin."

DrachenFire96
08-06-2001, 01:25 PM
I should have known better than to have said anything about Elitch Gardens, because I knew someone would say something. Geeze.

Honan Beetch
08-07-2001, 05:42 AM
Is Six Flags Elitch Gardens ever gonna think up of anything that'll probably contribute to its success (if any)? I mean their most hyped coaster is Mind Eraser, and we all know that must suck 'cause it's a Vekoma SLC.

CPFan
08-07-2001, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Honan Beetch
Is Six Flags Elitch Gardens ever gonna think up of anything that'll probably contribute to its success (if any)? I mean their most hyped coaster is Mind Eraser, and we all know that must suck 'cause it's a Vekoma SLC.

Six Flags needs to focus on their smaller parks too. Thats the problem with having so many parks.

edh101985
08-07-2001, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Wolverine13
Why is every rumor about a hyper? Mostly the Six Flags ones. I dont think Six Flags will be putting one in at every park for next year. Besides the one all but announced at SFWoA, I dont think any other park besides maybe SFoG or SFStL. will be getting one.

I think the reason that their are lots of rumors for SFOG is they were susposed to get one a few years ago, but they didnt and everyone wants them to get one. Also, they already started something for the new rollercoaster, and everyone is getting excited.

antfarm007
08-07-2001, 02:03 PM
I don't think EG has room for a hyper