PDA

View Full Version : MTV unplugged is back!

XxBenjixX
08-08-2001, 01:46 AM
that's right.... one of the only good shows that MTV has put together is back! The first act will be R.E.M, Is it just me or did they already do unplugged? What do think?

antfarm007
08-08-2001, 10:08 AM
I thought they did one a few months ago?

Honan Beetch
08-08-2001, 01:14 PM
MTV's Unplugged is kewl! I wanna see the one with Shakira. I think Shakira is a really awesome and beautiful pop star. Her beauty is radiant and she's very charismatic. Hey, I'd like to see Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera do an all-out, hardcore acoustic concert of their songs in an Unplugged show. They did an Unplugged with LL Cool J, so it's possible to do so with the current leading princesses of pop.....

Swimming King
08-08-2001, 01:30 PM
Unplugged is cool but, I want Bevis and Butthead back!!!

Amy
08-08-2001, 06:18 PM
lol unplugged with Britney Spears...when the world discovers that she lip syncs. Sorry, but I always thought that show was for people who played instruments and wrote their own music.

I loved that show. My favorite was with Nirvana. Ahh..RIP. That was an awesome show. I listen to the cd all the time.

birderboy
08-08-2001, 07:28 PM
I think it's actually on MTV2, but 'nevermind' ;)

LL Cool J Unplugged was actually pretty nifty, I thought. But Nirvana, Clapton, and 10,000 Maniacs were just fantastic unplugged. I can't wait for Staind Unplugged. That's gonna be awesome.

Amy
08-08-2001, 10:26 PM
Ohhh...It is on MTV2. That's why they call it version "2.0". Damn. That's so not cool. Howcome MTV2 is the station that plays the MUSIC. MTV hardly ever plays videos anymore except for strange ungodly hours.

Honan Beetch
08-09-2001, 03:35 AM
I wanna get MTV2! I'm missin' out on SOOO many different channels like Travel Channel, HBO, etc. I hate normal cable. My parents ain't gonna get digital cable or satellite cable 'cause they think it's useless. I need TV too!!!

DeKalb
08-10-2001, 09:40 AM
yeah...MTV only has vidoes at hours when most people don't watch, like once at 7:30 am I put that and there was a *gasp* video (and it was only rap videos)...the rest of the time they have stupid teenybopper shows. I'm just so sick of pop music, and shows like TRL, (i tried to watch that show once and all they showed was the girls with those I LUV CARSON signs). The world is sick of fake and *Nsync and BSB and Britney... those people don't sing or play instruments. If you want to have a favorite band, don't be a menace to society, please pick a band/singer that can really sing/dance/play instruments.

Magnum205
08-10-2001, 01:40 PM
I think MTV should take out the pointless show where they never play the whole video, the show where they interupt a video with annoying screaming girls, the show where Nsync and BSB are always at #1, and the show where the fans make up silly signs to try to get up into the studio with the host. This show of course is the ever so popular/annoying Total Request Live (TRL).

They seriously need to dump this show and bring back the best show ever... Beavis and Butt-Head.

Cyclone Master
08-10-2001, 02:05 PM
Now, they need to bring back Buzzkill, The Head, that Aeon Flux thing, Sifl & Olly, Liquid-toons or something like that, The Blame Game and other classics I forgot to mention, but remember a second after I post.

Anyone else want to add to the list?