PDA

View Full Version : X Rated Amusement Park Go-ers

1984 v. 2.5
08-17-2001, 04:23 PM
Ok, so I was up at SFWoA with my uncle and my little brother and my brother was riding one of the water slides and my uncle and I were standing next to it waiting for him. Anyway, just as we were about to go meet him at the other end of the ride, these two fat, black teenagers walked by, and WEREN'T WEARING TOPS! I was so disgusted! Anyway, have any of you ever seen something bad like this at a park. Shouldn't management be reported about this?

Natelox
08-17-2001, 04:29 PM
well if u were around waterslids, i think its okay.

Amy
08-17-2001, 04:31 PM
First thing, were they guys or girls, and second, were they wearing bathing suits or not?

Lancelot
08-17-2001, 04:47 PM
That scares me.

beltzies64
08-17-2001, 04:50 PM
If it was a guy than there is no problem with that. You are not supposed to have a top on in the waterpark. But if it was a girl, well then it is another story.

Lancelot
08-17-2001, 05:02 PM
Was it a guy?? What's this got to do w/ american coasters??

rocketman23
08-17-2001, 05:14 PM
Er, maybe they were European and this was normal. Otherwise, they were just rude. If you're gonna do this, then make sure you're not ugly!

Swimming King
08-17-2001, 05:24 PM
Eeew. Never did care for seeing fat people at water parks but, what can you do? That's especially bad if they were girls.

antfarm007
08-17-2001, 05:25 PM
Black Europeans? Unless they lived in an extremely white part of Africa, but i dont think Europeans would accept this either

1984 v. 2.5
08-17-2001, 05:29 PM
Fat Black GIRLS! and they weren't wearing anything above the waist. Nothing. No bikini no bra, no bathing suit, nothing.

Amy
08-17-2001, 05:30 PM
Yeah, maybe they were from out of the country. Forgive me, but what does this have to do with American Coasters?

edh101985
08-17-2001, 05:31 PM
That is nasty. Did you tell anyone of the people who work their. They usually post things saying that bathingsuits is required

Erik Johnson
08-17-2001, 05:32 PM
Moving to General Talk.

Dr.Bruce Banner
08-17-2001, 05:33 PM
Well shoot if the girls are hot let them show it off!!!! LOL:D

1984 v. 2.5
08-17-2001, 05:33 PM
No. We were too stunned. I sure hope they were caught.

Catherine
08-17-2001, 07:36 PM
How old were they? Were they kids? And for those who don't know, they are many black Europeans, just like there is many black Americans.

1984 v. 2.5
08-17-2001, 07:44 PM
They were teens, probably 16 or 17

TopGun77
08-18-2001, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Dr.Bruce Banner
Well shoot if the girls are hot let them show it off!!!! LOL:D
Amen to that!!!!

Halation
08-18-2001, 02:18 PM
Does is really matter that they were "fat" or black? It seems the issue is that they were improperly dressed, not their "race" or weight.

ChronoTrigger
08-18-2001, 03:50 PM
Wow! Halation! you've changed your ways! Yeah, I'm actually offfended by the rude remarks here about fat and black people. I myself and overwieght and have a large gut. I can also guarantee I have larger frontal lobes than most girls I know. However, that does not make me any less of a person. Just because I am fat does not mean I have no right to be in a waterpark. This is a warning to you all. Get it back on topic and no bashing of fat people. Just put yourself in thier shoes for a day.

phantompenguin
08-18-2001, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Ben Frederick
Wow! Halation! you've changed your ways! Yeah, I'm actually offfended by the rude remarks here about fat and black people. I myself and overwieght and have a large gut. I can also guarantee I have larger frontal lobes than most girls I know. However, that does not make me any less of a person. Just because I am fat does not mean I have no right to be in a waterpark. This is a warning to you all. Get it back on topic and no bashing of fat people. Just put yourself in thier shoes for a day.

yeah, but you weren't half nude...and a woman.

Nosk8er
08-18-2001, 04:28 PM
am i the only one that gets a racist vibe off them post, how many of you would be complaining if they were cut white girls.??

Cyclone Master
08-18-2001, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Nosk8er
am i the only one that gets a racist vibe off them post, how many of you would be complaining if they were cut white girls.??

I hear ya, man. "fat BLACK GIRLS!!!!", jeez. Does it really matter that they were black? You could have left that out, man.

1984 v. 2.5
08-18-2001, 05:32 PM
Whoa, hold on guys, I'm not trying to be racist or anything like that. I was just trying to say what they looked like. Geez. Calm down. They could've been white, hispanic, orange, green, or whatever and it still wouldn't have mattered. That's not the point. The point is they're walking around the amusement park have naked with little kids like my brother who are 11 and 12 around. That's a problem!

The_Evil_Tediz
08-18-2001, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by 1984 v. 2.5
Whoa, hold on guys, I'm not trying to be racist or anything like that. I was just trying to say what they looked like. Geez. Calm down. They could've been white, hispanic, orange, green, or whatever and it still wouldn't have mattered. That's not the point. The point is they're walking around the amusement park have naked with little kids like my brother who are 11 and 12 around. That's a problem!

Exactly what I was going to say. He did not realize that this forum is apparently full of political correctness obsessed people. He was just trying to make a point. I am sure nobody would have complained if he had said fat white girls. If he had said it was bad because they were black, which he did not, that would have been wrong. Lets not make this a racial flame war and get back to the original discussion.

Halation
08-19-2001, 12:03 AM
It doesn't have anything to do with being "politically correct". The fact was, the original poster had to point out that the offending partie(s) were black and "fat". If they looked like Tyra Banks, would you have said they were "black and beautiful"? I'm sure they would have been like "dude, there were these hot babes showin' off there t*ts!!". I'm sure you would not have been "disgusted". Anyhow, I find it hard to believe that two women would be able to walk around topless at a waterpark and get away with that. ..P.S. for the one that had to bring up the "political corectness" remark, I find topless women unoffensive...is that "politically correct"??

ChronoTrigger
08-19-2001, 01:25 AM
ABSOLUTE FINAL WARNING. CUT IT OUT NOW! political correctness my backside. One more post about fatness or being black and this one is done.

Aaron
08-19-2001, 01:33 AM
This is a really nasty thing to do. Don't some people take little kids to that park? If I were a parent, I sure wouldn't go back to SFWoA.

Smoky
08-19-2001, 05:35 AM
Hmm, people at a park with no clothes on it sounds like...are you sure this is Six Flags and not Disneyworld ;)

Its obvious some people here who get upset people without clothes haven't been to a beach in France where bathers (and I'm not just talking about voluptuous French women or good looking French guys either, I'm talking about old men and old ladies in their 70s and 80s who let it all hang out, I kid you not!) often go fully nude on the beach to sunbathe or swim. Obviously Europeans know how to live. ;) lol

antfarm007
08-19-2001, 08:35 AM
Well, when I said black europeans, i meant black europeans that could afford to travel to america and go to WoA, that brings it down to a way smaller number, and that comment wasnt racist, it was a fact of life. Im sure there are some African Europeans that could afford to travel to WoA, I just doubt that they would, they could just go to a SF park there and do the same stuff

psychopath
08-19-2001, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Ben Frederick

yeah!!!! im a tubby little bastard and i dont need to be made fun of for it

1984 v. 2.5
08-19-2001, 04:27 PM
Okay, let me lay this out for you people, it wouldn't have mattered if they were Tyra Banks or Carmen Electra or whoever, the point is, they were walking areound without tops. Okay, let's just pretend that I never said anything about how they looked, (I didn't think it would be taken so offensively) and get back to the topic. Being not exactly thin, I'm not making fun of overweight people or african-americans at all. My mom's a freakin' dietition. Now let's quit with the third degree and get back on the topic before this topic gets locked.

beltzies64
08-24-2001, 11:51 PM
Well, now that you said that they were women than this is a problem. I thought at first that they were men. The SFWoA waterpark seems to have a lot of problems. A few months ago a couple of little girls were molested.

DyingDutchman
08-25-2001, 12:38 AM
that nasty! noone wants to see fat topless black skanks!! hey if your a hot amusement park goer then feel free to bare all!!! i wont terll nobody, i promise! ;)

DyingDutchman
08-25-2001, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by beltzies64
Well, now that you said that they were women than this is a problem. I thought at first that they were men. The SFWoA waterpark seems to have a lot of problems. A few months ago a couple of little girls were molested.

ok now thats just WRONG! im sorry but if i ever see a child molestor you would have to restrain me from killing them. im not joking one bit. in fact, dont restrain me. they deserve it.

slipknot8527
08-25-2001, 02:47 PM
hee hee...someone said frontal lobes....

ChronoTrigger
08-25-2001, 03:37 PM
Alright, this one's done.