PDA

View Full Version : Collegiate Amusement Park Association

amnesiac
01-07-2012, 09:30 PM
Are you a college student or recent college graduate pursuing a career in the amusement park industry? The Collegiate Amusement Park Association (CAPA) is a new forum for students and graduates to get involved in the amusement park industry. The goal is for students to join, introduce themselves, and participate in discussions, projects, and networking. Join the forum today! (http://capa.mylha.com/index.php)

Austin
01-08-2012, 01:01 AM
Shawn, Chris and me was wondering if he had the permission to post that. I wasn't sure and they weren't either on how I should deal with it (I'm still getting used to the system) so I moved it out-right. That was the right thing to do wasnt it?

Brian F
01-08-2012, 02:13 AM
Austin, you did fine. Looking things over, I don't see any issue with it. However, Amnesiac- I'd like to see a ThrillNetwork link on that forum.

Austin
01-08-2012, 02:50 AM
Ok, thanks. No one was on so I did what I thought was right. By the way, that ASTM 24 thing looks pretty interesting.

amnesiac
01-08-2012, 01:09 PM
I didn't mean to take anything away from Thrillnetwork or trying to tell people to use one over the other or anything like that. I thought the purpose of the CAPA forum is different enough from this site, seeing how it's for a very specific purpose. I'll see about getting a link back to Thrillnetwork.

Brian F
01-08-2012, 10:49 PM
Amnesiac, after review, we decided the same thing- it is different enough. It's all good. There's good info here for CAPA members, too- that's why a link would be great.