- Tab Content
- Whats New?
Designed to be like a drive on a crazy Los Angeles freeway.
Drive yourself silly as you motor down the twisting path inspired by L.A.'s famed Mulholland Drive that leads to Malibu.
* Hang on aboard this "wild mouse" roller-coaster
* Takes you on a winding, obstacle-ridden, fun-filled drive
* Ride three stories above Paradise Pier
* Guests should be in good health, and free from heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure. Expectant mothers should not ride.
* Young children should be accompanied by an adult.
* During inclement weather this attraction may not be operating.
* Guests in wheelchairs must transfer from their wheelchairs to experience this attraction.
Formerly named Mulholland Madness after William Mulholland, the man responsible for building the Los Angeles- Owens River Aqueduct.
There are no videos for Goofy's Sky School