TRACKS ARE DUE WEDNESDAY JULY 27th @ Midnight EST
Design a Looping Steel coaster with at least 6 inversions
· Must have 6 inversions (1 bonus point new style inversion that would be able to work in real life).
· Must have a lift hill that is at least 100 feet tall with a max of 200 feet. If using a launched design an element must cross the 100 foot mark and be no more than 200 feet.
· Must be able to make it through the course without help of extra launches or lift hills.
· Coaster must have quality smoothness as it goes through the track (no sudden a jerk of the train as it goes along) brake runs and lift hills must be straight and true.
· A Mid-Course Brake Run is allowed
· G-Forces must not go into the red. Points will be deducted in this category if they do. ( 1 set of trims will be allowed to help curve this)
· Supports are a must on all designs. They must be straight and feasible as if they were to be built in real life. If the track or train runs into a support your design will lose points.
· As with all coasters, come up with a great name and theme to go with your coaster BE CREATIVE!
Ř Does the design meet the requirements of the contest
§ Lift height 100ft-200ft or element above 100 ft but not higher than 200 ft
§ 2 train minimum
§ 6 Inversion minimum
§ Coaster has supports, evenly spaced and straight.
§ G-Forces are in check and out of red (Use the trims to combat this)
Ř Designs that have a train that DOES NOT make it through the course will be eliminated
v One entry per contestant
v Designs are to be uploaded to SpeedZone and post made to the contest thread with your member name and track name and file.