Thread: Seabreeze

Seabreeze General Discussion

This park is really needed to be more known! This park may fit in the land plot of the Beast, but it is one of the best parks ever! It has 31 rides, four of them are rollercoasters. Some cool rides are

Screamin' Eagle, a Zamperla Hawk 24

Beartrax, one of the best themed kiddy coasters i ever saw

the fourth oldest operating coaster in existence, turning 85 this year, Jack Rabbit

Bobsleds, a cool looking steel track, wood supports coaster.

Whirlwind, New York's only Maurer-Sohne spinning coaster

and 26 other rides, including the waterpark.

The reason why I like this park is because it has a mix of rides from the 20s all the way to the 2000's, and the scenery is good, great food, and great staff effeciency. There is only one downside: The park and waterpark open the earliest at 11:00 AM, but you can easily ride everything in the park at least 3 times in half a day, so this is a great park if you want to go somewhere, but don't want to spend lots of money, which the entrance fee is around $20, not that bad, if that's too expensive for something this tiny, it IS NOT. The entrance fee should be $30. Oh, it's in Rochester, New York. Also, please post your thoughts of the park here, or anything else related to the park. To top it all off ,the rde that has the longest lines is Bobsleds, which can reach up to 30 minutes, everything else rarely goes above 10 minutes, at least when I went in July.
    Last edited by Tanks4me05; 04-26-2005 at 08:14 PM.

Inverted Tophat Poster coasterdude28's Avatar
    It looks like a fun park. I have not been there but if I am ever in that town I might have to see what it is all about. The last coaster looks like it has a good drop. What other flats are there?
    Batman and Robin: The Chiller
    1997 - 2007
    Favorites: Amusement Park: safadsg

Pirate Ship, Moser Drop Tower (surprisingly large amount of aitrtime in a 45 ft tower) an enclosed scrambler with a laser light show, tilt- a-whirl, yo yo (conveniently located next to the log flume) crazy cups, carousell, flying scooters, and some other stuff.

I have the strangest feeling that this topic will die soon. I don't know why, I just have a wierd feeling.

[FONT=Georgia]Just because anybody doesn't respond in a couple of hours doesn't mean that it will die. Some topics go without days of being replied too and then all of the sudden it's on top again.

Give it some time. In the meantime, go out and have some fun. Oh, but before you do you might want to give links to those pictures insteaed of using the [IMG] tags because they are leeched.[/FONT]
    I just really hope that you think of me, because I'm tryna be unforgettable...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point -- Islands Of Adventure -- Dollywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200 & Phantom's Revenge

James
    Way too steal photos that are not yours......

Anyways. Im going to SeaBreeze in 3 weeks., when they open. (Im going to SFDL and SB)
    I have never been but it looks cool.. So im going to go... in a few weeks...lol

What does leeched mean?
    also, how do I change the title to seabreeze general discussion?
    Last edited by Tanks4me05; 04-25-2005 at 03:23 PM.

Park sounds OK but not great.
    Xbox 360 gamertag: JLF181

Hi! I am a forum signature virus. Please copy/paste me to your signature to help me spread!

Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventures | Wooden Roller Coaster: Lighting Racer | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka

[QUOTE=Tanks4me05]What does leeched mean?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Chip]A leeched image is an image imbedded in the forums with the [img] code. A leeched image is taking bandwidth from another website and it may also be showing a copyrighted image (some people get upset about that). To tell, you can right-click on an image in the forums and view the URL in properties (in IE) and if it does not begin with "http://www.thrillnetwork.com," then it is not one of ours, and it is being leeched. This may be hard to find, but if it doesn't say "(member name) has attached this image:", then it is being leeched.

Images are also considered leeched if there is a clear copyright that belongs to another copyright holder, even if it is attached to the post. The copyright is usually seen as a watermark in a corner of the photo. We will not host these photos unless it is the owner him/her self that posts it, or we have received written permission from the copyright holder.[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Georgia]Just post a link to the page where the image is...or just post a link to the coasters on RCDB.[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Tanks4me05]How do I change the title to seabreeze general discussion?[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Georgia]You have to be a member for six months...and have at least 1,000 posts. But I guess you can request it from a mod and they will.[/FONT]
    Last edited by bk2004; 04-25-2005 at 03:41 PM.
    I just really hope that you think of me, because I'm tryna be unforgettable...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point -- Islands Of Adventure -- Dollywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200 & Phantom's Revenge

James
    No.. he ment how can he change the topics title....Not is rank one. lol

Yeah.... SB looks cool. The Jack Rabbit looks fun and the new spinning coaster also looks cool... Cant wait to go...

For photos of the park go to CoasterImage
    [url]http://www.coasterimage.com/pictures/seabreeze/index.htm[/url]