Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: banners

House of the Late Scapegoat phantompenguin's Avatar

banners

who makes banners(for sigs) here?

I've been wanting to make one but I have no good program to combine pictures so I can't make one myself. If you make them could you [I]please[/I] instant message me(on AIM), my screenname is phantompenguin59, I'll be shortly.
    phantompenguin
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kennywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderbolt | Steel Roller Coaster: Incredible Hulk

Strata Poster
    make one yourself.
    Its murda...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Epcot | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Coaster, Playland | Steel Roller Coaster: The Hulk

as I said, I CAN'T

all I have on my PC is Paint which is useless
    phantompenguin
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kennywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderbolt | Steel Roller Coaster: Incredible Hulk

Paint is one of the best programs for this out there! Send me an email at [email]antfarm007@yahoo.com[/email] and ill do it for you and ill even host it for you
    Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan.

No clue who the guy pictured in my avatar is, but its a great picture nonetheless!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Colossos | Steel Roller Coaster: Kumba

I make them, they're not the greatest though. I made Slipknots, mine, Zachs, and a few others.
    *Evil*Princess*
    Favorites: Amusement Park: WDW Resort (so shoot me I'm a Disney Nut at heart) | Wooden Roller Coaster: Coney Island Cyclone and Comet @ Great Escape | Steel Roller Coaster: Nitro and Medusa East, oh and Dueling Dragons...B&Ms baby!

thanks guys, I sent an e-mail and some pics to antfarm 007.
    phantompenguin

Phantom I have Photoshop, which is the best graphics program around. I can make you a pretty good one.
    Millennium Force Crew '05
    Magnum Crew '06

Proud member of the Notre Dame Class of 2008
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Jack Rabbit | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200

Giga Poster
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Evil Princess [/i]
    [B]I make them, they're not the greatest though. I made Slipknots, mine, Zachs, and a few others. [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't say your's aren't that great. You also did mine (as people can see in my sig: I still haven't gotten chewed out by the mods :) ) and it is IMO one of the best on here.
    "Well, I hate to be a snitch, but my neighbor Homer Simpson turned a radioactive ape loose in my house. Its taken over the whole top floor."~Ned Flanders
    Favorites: Amusement Park: SFMM | Wooden Roller Coaster: Texas Giant | Steel Roller Coaster: 1. Titan, 2. Volcano, 3. Alpengeist, 4. Mr. Freeze, 5. Apollo's Chariot

Looping Poster
    EP your sigs are good, sigs arn't exactly the easiest thing to make to start with
    Nemesis Rulez!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Alton Towers | Wooden Roller Coaster: Megaphobia / Zeus | Steel Roller Coaster: Nemesis

alright Beltzies, I'll send you the pics in an e-mail.

Thanks for the help

EP- if neither Beltzies or AntFarm come through I'll go with you, I like the work you've done with yours so far, I just want mine with coaster pics though.
    phantompenguin

err...what's your e-mail address Beltizies?

Or if you'd prefer I can IM them to you through AIM, I'll be on most of the day.
    phantompenguin

Sorry for not replying in a timely fashion, but i finally checked my email today and ill get it to you ASAP

No clue who the guy pictured in my avatar is, but its a great picture nonetheless!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Colossos | Steel Roller Coaster: Kumba

I need a Sig to my photoshop wont work?

My email is [email]beltzies64@yahoo.com[/email]

It should have been in my profile though. Anyways, if anyone else wants one just lemme know.
    Magnum Crew '06

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Jack Rabbit | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200

actually Beltzies, your e-mail wasn't in your info. I checked and I hit "E-mail Beltzies 64" or whatever and a PM box came up, tried it a few times(and yes it was the e-mail one).
    phantompenguin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The_Evil_Tediz [/i]
    [B]

Don't say your's aren't that great. You also did mine (as people can see in my sig: I still haven't gotten chewed out by the mods :) ) and it is IMO one of the best on here. [/B][/QUOTE]

Is that an invitation? ;) In order to follow the rules, you *should* have either the banner or the text. If you want to keep both, you should add the text to your banner. I'm sure a lot of people can help you do that.

His banner doesnt show up, so why does it matter?

Giga Poster
    Hmm...... My banner works fine for me and several others that I know of. Anyway, I changed it, because everyone knows who created it by now.
    "Well, I hate to be a snitch, but my neighbor Homer Simpson turned a radioactive ape loose in my house. Its taken over the whole top floor."~Ned Flanders
    Favorites: Amusement Park: SFMM | Wooden Roller Coaster: Texas Giant | Steel Roller Coaster: 1. Titan, 2. Volcano, 3. Alpengeist, 4. Mr. Freeze, 5. Apollo's Chariot

Phantom, your banner looks great, however it's a bit big. The limit on size is 468x60, the same size as the standard ad banner.

-Tom
    Rock concert movement number 3: ready, go.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Disneyland, SFMM | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: X2

I just made mine, in my opinion it looks perty (lol), if you want, just tell me what you want on it and I'll make it for you. That goes for everyone, by the way...
    let's limming
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Over Texas | Wooden Roller Coaster: me no no :( | Steel Roller Coaster: joker's jinx or mr. freeze limmers!

It's a very loopy banner DeKalb, but since you posted it on a Tripod site it won't show up unless you copy/paste the exact address into a new browser window. Your best bet would be to attach it to one of your posts then link to it.

-Tom
    Rock concert movement number 3: ready, go.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Disneyland, SFMM | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: X2

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tom Zeliff [/i]
    [B]Phantom, your banner looks great, however it's a bit big. The limit on size is 468x60, the same size as the standard ad banner.

-Tom [/B][/QUOTE]

thought so, I told Beltzies it looked a bit big, I can't shrink it myself, if I try it just erases that part of that picture. I'll have Beltzies shrink it soon.
    phantompenguin

loopy! yay! :)
    *Why won't this link from Tripod sites?*
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sigban.jpg 
Views:	5722 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	1114  
    let's limming
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Over Texas | Wooden Roller Coaster: me no no :( | Steel Roller Coaster: joker's jinx or mr. freeze limmers!

Here's Top Gun's banner:
    after you get it, go to the user control panel and on the signature space type: (copy it exactly or it won't work) *img src="http://www.thrillnetwork.com/boards/attachment.php?s=&postid=146128"> replace the first asterisk with a < and click "accept changes"...now you have a banner for your sig...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	topgunban.jpg 
Views:	5526 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	1123  
    Last edited by DeKalb; 09-08-2001 at 01:36 PM.
    let's limming

Phantom, I am going to shrink it a bit now. I will just reupload it to my Homestead account for you and it will be all good to go. You won't even have to do anything.
    Magnum Crew '06

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by beltzies64 [/i]
    [B]Phantom, I am going to shrink it a bit now. I will just reupload it to my Homestead account for you and it will be all good to go. You won't even have to do anything. [/B][/QUOTE]

alright, thanks, it's resized
    phantompenguin

Yeah, shes awesome...JUST DEAL slipknot8527's Avatar
    The one Evil Princess made for me is very good....too bad I have no friggin idea how to post it up here!
    HANNAH MONTANA!!!!!!!!!
    TAKING THE WORLD BY STORM!!!!!
    "I'm living proof....THAT GIRLS CAN ROCK!!!!!!"
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Great American Scream Machine | Steel Roller Coaster: Millenium Force

Can anyone make me a Signature??? Black Green And Pics of the Hulk:) Thanks!
    Dr. Bruce Banner version 3.0.... Coming summer 2006 to a theme park near you!
    "I could sure use some of the Hulks strength right now."
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Jack Rabbit | Steel Roller Coaster: The Hulk

Ill upload it to my page for ya raptor, just gimme a few days ill do that and make a banner for you bruce banner

Giga Poster
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by slipknot8527 [/i]
    [B]The one Evil Princess made for me is very good....too bad I have no friggin idea how to post it up here! [/B][/QUOTE]

She sent it in an E-mail, right? If she did, then right click and save it in any folder. Then, put it as an attachment on here, and then you can post it in your sig.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast