Thread: To Eric Johson

Minetrain Poster

To Eric Johson

In this Thread you Bashed me for flaming yet. Only three post down from where you bashed me for Flaming another person wrote something that was more offensive then what I said.

And the Reason I told him to get a life was because this Arguement of whether S:TE is really a coaster is OLD. And Tired and it was a repeat topic from previous post.

When you said that there was a topic about making S:TE into a full circuit coaster. It was AN ACTUAL IDEA. Not a snide CP Freak coment about S:TE

I feel you owe me an Apology for bashing me.

I do apologes for my outburst on Get a life coment on that post. It was imature and I was tired of CPers trying to make SFMM into some sort of joke.

Here is the thread where the above is mentioned
    http://www.coasterforum.com/boards/s...threadid=10067
    Hands Up! Our are you Chicken??
    Me and My Boyfriend are always looking for other couples to enjoy the park with. Drop us a line and lets have fun at one of the many parks here in Southern California.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Disneyland, its all about the Magic, Boyfriends favorit is Six Flags Magic Mountain | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghost Rider, Nostalgic for old Collosus | Steel Roller Coaster: Viper

There were quite a few people getting out of hand in that topic. As a result I have locked it and redirected it to an older Superman debate. Now, onto your issue.

Just because other people did it too and you're the only one that got a mild reprimand about it does not make it right. I don't care how many other people were telling that person to get a life, you shouldn't have done it to begin with. Should those other people have been reprimanded also? Yes, but it's a little late for that. I've locked the topic, so the issue is over with for now. In the future please don't post flame comments like that. Eric was right to tell you not to do that. We moderators are busy and can't always keep up with threads that are running away, but the best thing to do is to avoid getting into that kind of trouble to begin with. Next time someone comes up with a duplicate topic, or what amounts to a ludicrious idea in your veiw please point them in the right direction towards the original topic, or explain why their idea wouldn't work using logic and reasoning.

-Tom
    Rock concert movement number 3: ready, go.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Disneyland, SFMM | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: X2

I'm sorry for not reprimanding everyone. Like Tom said, we're busy and don't have time to deal with every single problem on the boards. On another note, if you have a problem with something I post, please contact me via Private Message rather than posting in public forums. Thanks.
    Erik Johnson
    ThrillNetwork Co-Administrator
    Upload an image to the DB! Post a track or comment in SpeedZone! They count towards your post count!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Boulder Dash (Lake Compounce) | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride of Steel (SFNE)

Minetrain Poster
    I would appreciate the same courtisy
    Hands Up! Our are you Chicken??
    Me and My Boyfriend are always looking for other couples to enjoy the park with. Drop us a line and lets have fun at one of the many parks here in Southern California.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Disneyland, its all about the Magic, Boyfriends favorit is Six Flags Magic Mountain | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghost Rider, Nostalgic for old Collosus | Steel Roller Coaster: Viper

Suspended-No Email

Thumbs down

boo-hoo, if only I could cry.

This topic didn't need to be brought back up again. The point still stands that if you encounter problems on the board you should report them, rather than contribute to the problem.

-Tom
    Rock concert movement number 3: ready, go.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Disneyland, SFMM | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: X2