Thread: Thrillnetwork SUCKS!

Suspended Poster

Thrillnetwork SUCKS!

IMO thrillnetwork is junk! It is bland, has very few colors and is difficult to navigate. There are also broken links and all sorts of other problems. PHASE TWO HAD BETTER BE GOOD. Or that site is goin' down the toilet.
    That is fascinating, Thom Yorke! You are very very interesting, and very very perceptive! So interesting and so perceptive that I think we will now fight with knives!
    Yeah! To the death! Photo Trip Report!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: X

House of the Late Scapegoat phantompenguin's Avatar
    it still has 4 phases left, give it time
    phantompenguin
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kennywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderbolt | Steel Roller Coaster: Incredible Hulk

I know give it time.

My only complaint is that its hard to navigate and the layout is a little confusing, but its only in phase 1 of 5, hopefully it will improve. But for just starting, its not that bad!
    ~ RAPTOR
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast, Mean Streak, Viper, Thunderbolt | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200, Millennium Force, Maverick, Goliath (SFoG), Montu, Expedition Everest, Raptor

I wouldnt say is sucks. It is better then when their was nothing. When will all the phases be completed?

Um, yeah. Alex and Roman slave thier backsides off. I would like to see you make a site that will totaly eclipse Thrillnetwork, not only in content but in hits per day as well. I dare you. Don't insult something until you KNOW you can do better (and have.)
    This signature will self destruct in 5 seconds.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Villain | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor

All of the ThrillNetwork staff is still getting used to the site. The site is far from being finished. Remember when these boards were new? We had tons of problems. Believe me when I say they will be fixed in time. Also, ThrillNetwork needs your participation to function. We encourage you the users to submit reviews, news, rumors, and trip reports. Without your content submissions, ThrillNetwork will not work. Help us out! Get writing.
    Erik Johnson
    ThrillNetwork Co-Administrator
    Upload an image to the DB! Post a track or comment in SpeedZone! They count towards your post count!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Boulder Dash (Lake Compounce) | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride of Steel (SFNE)

Suspended Poster
    I know I sounded a bit harsh. And yes, I know this is only phase one. What I am saying, is this site (so far) is NOTHING compared to the glory of thrillride! I sure hope it becomes better in the next few phases.
    That is fascinating, Thom Yorke! You are very very interesting, and very very perceptive! So interesting and so perceptive that I think we will now fight with knives!
    Yeah! To the death! Photo Trip Report!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: X

It's fine if you don't think the site is great, but let's try to keep the discussion meaningful. If you have suggestions or ideas for improvement I'm sure everyone would like to hear them. People tend to not listen to your opinion if all you do is say negative things.

You do have to relise there are 5 stages.
    Right now it is at stage one Just give ThrillNetwork time
    Member 399
    Coaster Count: 135
    Park Count: 20
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Heartline Poster
    It always seems to be a little bit off my screen (800X600), so I have to scroll over about half a inch.
    2006: Peanuts Playground/Ocean Motion/Chaos ATL
    2005: Raptor
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Shivering Timbers | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Erik Johnson [/i]
    [B]All of the ThrillNetwork staff is still getting used to the site. The site is far from being finished. Remember when these boards were new? We had tons of problems. Believe me when I say they will be fixed in time. Also, ThrillNetwork needs your participation to function. We encourage you the users to submit reviews, news, rumors, and trip reports. Without your content submissions, ThrillNetwork will not work. Help us out! Get writing. [/B][/QUOTE]
    I submitted a review like TWO WEEKS AGO. I emiled it to brett stevens coz he is the northeast guy. I havent got notice or anythign.
    Winter is coming.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Wild Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Inverted Poster
    Shut up Coaster Boy. If you don't like this site then don't post here. It's my favorite site.
    Feel the BLAST of NITRO!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Legend | Steel Roller Coaster: Nitro

This board is going down the drains, i post a message that reinforces what Coaster Boy says and it gets deleted, but people lets face the facts Thrillnetwork SUCKS, the colors are sickening, the layout is worse than Washington DC, and the content is bad, and since World of Coasters is coming back (this is what they dont want you to know!) who will need a terrible site like coasterforum? I see sir willows post was also deleted that mentioned world of coasters return, with a good layout, content and everything coasters except the rumors. the only reason youll see me at thrillnetwork is for the rumors, which crack me upm ask most people if they got to the forums through World of Coasters or ThrillRide! and you will find the WoC wins
    Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan.

No clue who the guy pictured in my avatar is, but its a great picture nonetheless!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Colossos | Steel Roller Coaster: Kumba

I am locking this thread because nothing constructive is coming out of it. It's not a conspiracy, nothing fishy is going on, it's just that this thread is nothing but criticism with nothing about how you'd like to see things changed.