Thread: Oz

Wooden Poster

Oz

...just wanne let everyone know, the best th show ever O Z , will be back on hbo , first with reruns of season 4 , the first episode is great for newbies to get into that show! believe me, ones you watch it, you will be hooked, i think the reruns start sept 19th....

[url]http://alexatucla.tripod.com/welcome.html[/url]
    Everythink you need to know about L.A.!

LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Magic Mountain | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghostrider | Steel Roller Coaster: Nitro/Goliath

Sweet! I used to watch that show all the time! It is really graphic and they cuss way too much in it, but I still seemed to watch it every time it came on. Too bad I don't have HBO anymore, I'd be watching it all the time! It's a great show!
    ThrillNetwork editor emeritus - NSCIGC member
    Voyage is the best coaster
    Raptor ride count - 1,160.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Holiday World, Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor

Wooden Poster
    ..do it like myself, i subscribe to hbo when the sghow is on and unsusbscribe it right after the season finale :-)

[url]http://alexatucla.tripod.com/welcome.html[/url]

Favorites: Amusement Park: Magic Mountain | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghostrider | Steel Roller Coaster: Nitro/Goliath

Cool, I haven't seen that show in a lonnnnng time, I used to watch it all the time, so intense, I don't have HBO but I might have to get it agian!!:p
    I left my heart in Sandusky!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Grizzly | Steel Roller Coaster: Top Thrill Dragster

Wooden Poster
    ,,,,,go get it ! lol