Thread: what wrong with utilities for rct

what wrong with utilities for rct

ok i just downloaded utilities for rct - picture editor and speed up and i have no idea how to work them. can somebody please tell me how to work those utilities like maybe give me step by step directions

Hyper Poster
    Picture editor: Open up a screenshot. Save as a TP4 file. Wow, that was hard.

I dunno bout speed up, I don't have it. Looks really easy by the screenshots though.
    Your favorite coaster sucks.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: BGW | Wooden Roller Coaster: Mr. Twister II (I haven't ridden many, you can tell) | Steel Roller Coaster: Alpengeist

speed up sounds like something that would alter the game play speed, make time tick faster, but im not quite sure

Hyper Poster
    Originally posted by auscoasterman
    speed up sounds like something that would alter the game play speed, make time tick faster, but im not quite sure
    Speed up speeds up a coaster's launch and the such. I don't have it, so I don't know how to work it though.
    Your favorite coaster sucks.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: BGW | Wooden Roller Coaster: Mr. Twister II (I haven't ridden many, you can tell) | Steel Roller Coaster: Alpengeist

Talking

Speed up is also simple, you open it and then when yoa have a coaster in the game press alt + tab to get out of the game. then select the coaster on the speed up and do your stuff. then go back into the game simple as pie .!!!

oh, is that all it does, it sounds a little specific, and your be best off using a trainer like DragonsIOA coz it does that plus much much more