Thread: TLC - Theme Park Special on now!

Great show!!
    <BR>Jim

Been Here Since the Begining Sir Willow's Avatar
    If you missed it, it's called Secret World of Theme Parks, and it repeats Saturday at 2pm and again Sat/Sun at 2am pacific times.
    <BR>
    <BR>Discovery is also having their coaster specials next weekend (Memorial Day weekend) so be sure to watch for those.
    Have you read my number 1 best seller? There will be a test! ~God
    Life with God is one thrill ride you'll never want to get off of.
    My park & coaster photos: Sir Willow's Smugmug pictures
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Silver Dollar City, Dollywood, Bonfante Gardens, Holiday World, SFGrAm, Legoland and Disneyland | Wooden Roller Coaster: Phoenix,Thunderhead- Dollywood, NM Rattler, Raven & Legend- HW, Viper- SFGrAm, Giant Dipper-SCBB | Steel Roller Coaster: X!!, Goliath, Talon, Millenium Force, Montu, Kumba, others

the show is pretty good. there was some pretty sweet hulk, dragons, and goliath footage, and i actually learned some more about those parks. i'm lookin forward to all the coaster shows on this weekend!
    "remember, the enemy's gate is down"
    <BR>
    <BR>98 precent of you have no clue what i'm talking about

Been Here Since the Begining Sir Willow's Avatar
    Actually most of them will be on NEXT weekend on the discovery channel. This particular one repeats on TLC this weekend, and I believe that there might be a couple on the travel channel that are on.
    <BR>
    <BR>But Sat. May 26 is the night to watch Discovery. 3 brand new shows and I believe a couple of the older ones repeating to.
    Have you read my number 1 best seller? There will be a test! ~God
    Life with God is one thrill ride you'll never want to get off of.
    My park & coaster photos: Sir Willow's Smugmug pictures
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Silver Dollar City, Dollywood, Bonfante Gardens, Holiday World, SFGrAm, Legoland and Disneyland | Wooden Roller Coaster: Phoenix,Thunderhead- Dollywood, NM Rattler, Raven & Legend- HW, Viper- SFGrAm, Giant Dipper-SCBB | Steel Roller Coaster: X!!, Goliath, Talon, Millenium Force, Montu, Kumba, others