Thread: Wicca

Wooden Poster

Wicca

Can anyone inform me of shops In Atlanta,Georgia that sell the nessary items for Wicca. Also I need a person that can guide me through Conversion into Wicca.Any Wiccans that can Give me advice please do.Thanx

If you didn't notice, this forum is about rollercoasters, not wicca. Do you really expect any of the users to know? (no offense)
    ~ RAPTOR
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast, Mean Streak, Viper, Thunderbolt | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200, Millennium Force, Maverick, Goliath (SFoG), Montu, Expedition Everest, Raptor

Divinity
    General Talk is the forum for people to ask questions of the forum community, regardless of the topics. After all, we do get to know one another, and there's no reason why we can't help each other out on non-coaster related topics!

Unfortunately, no, I can't help you out on this one, SFoGNuT. Sorry! :)
    Walk Beyond...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Sandusky, OH | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (Cedar Point, OH) | Steel Roller Coaster: Kraken (Sea World, FL)

Victory Not Vengeance DrachenFire96's Avatar
    I've dated a few Wiccan women and I found it to be a rather intriguing religion, but even I still couldn't grasp half the stuff pertaining to it. As for you trying to get into Wicca, your first option is to try and locate any covens in your area, and try to get to know some of the ladies there, which would be the easiest way to work into the group and gain acceptance. In the D.C. area where I am at now, most Wiccan people can be found hanging out at Goth clubs where techno/industrial/EBM music is played (my kind of clubs :D ). If you have (what most up here call) "freaks" and "goths" in your area, don't be afraid to approach them and talk to them about it, they might not be Wiccan, but they may know someone who is.

As for literature and books pertaining to Wicca, check out any Occult store in Atlanta. Most all big cities have one or two. I lived in Va Beach for several years, and even we had one located in Norfolk which was run by a Wiccan.

If your serious about being a Wiccan, don't let others opinions sway you, you are your own person and I feel that most of the others on this site might try to deter you from this religion due to the high Christian population on this forum.

Remember life is for experimenting and trying new things, so I say try it out and see if you like it. The two ladies I dated that were Wiccan loved it incredibly, so you may too.
    Ich lebe deinen Traum!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: depends on my mood | Wooden Roller Coaster: Legend | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force, Batwing/X-Flight

the Little 5 Points neighborhood could have stores specializing in that. I know a store that sells Wiccan jewelry and a few things for making spells (incense, herbs, stuff like that) in L5P, it's called Crystal Blue. They also have books on Wicca and have crystals and stones and pro-wicca bumper stickers and things. L5P is close to midtown, you can find it in the tourist maps.
    let's limming
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Over Texas | Wooden Roller Coaster: me no no :( | Steel Roller Coaster: joker's jinx or mr. freeze limmers!

Wooden Poster
    Thanx Dekalb, I'll definetly check out that store.Now I'm in search of a coven nearby.I live in Gwinnett so it would be really helpfull if somebody could tell me about a coven close to here.To anybody else wanting to try wiccan then read anything by scott cunningham.
    2001:Mudvayne Wins the first ever MTV2 award.
    2002:Slipknot and Mudvayne become the most popular bands ever.
    2006:Heavy Metal World opens in Atlanta, Georgia.Slipknot,Mudvayne,and Sevendust Preform at the opening day cerimonies for Heavy Metal World.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Over Georgia | Wooden Roller Coaster: Georgia Cyclone | Steel Roller Coaster: Dulling Dragons

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SFoGNuT [/i]
    [B]Thanx Dekalb, I'll definetly check out that store.Now I'm in search of a coven nearby.I live in Gwinnett so it would be really helpfull if somebody could tell me about a coven close to here.To anybody else wanting to try wiccan then read anything by scott cunningham. [/B][/QUOTE]
    *deka is embarrased to admit it* Yesum, I live there too.... and with the close-mindedness of the people here I doubt there's a coven.
    let's limming
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Over Texas | Wooden Roller Coaster: me no no :( | Steel Roller Coaster: joker's jinx or mr. freeze limmers!

Better Than Any Roller Coaster SFGadvKing's Avatar
    hmm...i think i feel kinda stupid, whats wicca? i probably know, i just never heard the word.
    I was once TN's top poster!
    2007 Gadv Count: Kingda Ka-6, El Toro-6, Nitro-4, Medusa-2, S:UF-2, R:TC-1, B:TC-, GASM-0, Skull Mt-0, B:TR-0, RMT-0, RT-0
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka

Wicca is good witchcraft. No, they don't put hexes on people, worship the devil, or do anything bad...all their spells are for good. They're used to heal people, to get a little money, to stop fights, just for good luck....
    let's limming

Suspended Poster
    I'm kinda intrigued by Wiccan beliefs, but I do not agree with many of them, although I do like the intentions. I did run into one Wiccan who even went as far as to say that Christians stole Christmas from the Wiccans, and it's ones like that which make it hard to agree with. Other than that, it's interesting.

Wooden Poster
    Hears something interesting I thought That I Should add about myself.I'm converting to wiccan from Catholisism.Strange isn't it.
    2001:Mudvayne Wins the first ever MTV2 award.
    2002:Slipknot and Mudvayne become the most popular bands ever.
    2006:Heavy Metal World opens in Atlanta, Georgia.Slipknot,Mudvayne,and Sevendust Preform at the opening day cerimonies for Heavy Metal World.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Over Georgia | Wooden Roller Coaster: Georgia Cyclone | Steel Roller Coaster: Dulling Dragons